Disney World has started its park re-openings this week with Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom officially welcoming guests again on July 11th, followed by Epcot and Hollywood Studios on July 15th.
While resort guests, Annual Passholders, and existing ticket holders have been able to make reservations through the Disney Park Pass system, other guests have had to wait for announcements about when new ticket sales and hotel bookings would be available.
However, now guests are able to make new ticket purchases and make hotel bookings for 2020 starting July 9th!
Disney has stated that tickets and resort availability may be released at different times throughout the day tomorrow, instead of all at once. Virtual waiting rooms will be utilized since there is an expected high number of guests that will be accessing the site to book vacations.
Disney recommends checking the Disney Park Pass availability calendar before buying tickets, since valid park admission is also required to make a reservation. Different ticket options (like Park-Hoppers) and a few Disney Resorts will not be available at the moment, so be aware of the limited availability when you book your next Disney World vacation.
We’ll keep you updated on more news when more tickets and hotel reservations go live tomorrow!
When do you plan on visiting Disney World for your next vacation? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World