On July 10, Disney’s Contemporary Resort will welcome back overnight guests for the first time since mid-March. Already, much of the resort has reopened for guests staying at Bay Lake Tower, but there were several experiences not included in the resort’s initial reopening.
Now, we can confirm via Disney’s website that two very popular restaurants at the Contemporary will reopen along with the resort!
On Disney’s website, it’s worth noting that Chef Mickey’s is currently NOT listed as having a modified character dining experience, like how Topolino’s Terrace and Garden Grill restaurant are both listed. While we cannot confirm that this means there will be no characters, it is more than likely that characters will not be available in this initial reopening phase.
As a reminder, at this time the only guests allowed to visit Disney World Resort hotels are those with confirmed overnight stays and those with confirmed dining reservations.
We will continue to provide resort updates as we learn more information!
Do you have an upcoming resort stay at Disney’s Contemporary Resort? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World