Since its rollout last month, the new Disney Park Pass Reservation System has already filled up a variety of days for Annual Passholders, while other ticket holders seemed to have more availability.
Now, Disney has announced that additional availability will be made soon for Annual Passholders.
On Thursday, July 16th, select dates in July and August will offer more Park Pass availability to Disney World Annual Passholders. Availability will be made at Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
This additional availability does not raise or impact park capacity, which is limited during Disney World’s phased reopening.
Disney has also pointed out that Annual Passholders staying at select Disney Resorts are eligible to make reservations for each of their resort stays in addition to their three days as a Passholder. Once a reservation is used, you can make another one for a future date.
Share your experience with Disney’s Park Pass Reservation System below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World