Earlier today, Disneyland’s 65th Anniversary merchandise collection went on sale, and immediately tens of thousands of shoppers hopped into a virtual queue.
While most shoppers are still waiting in line, a select amount of merchandise has sold out. The Commemorative Coin in particular was the first item to sell out, and some are listing it on eBay at a VERY high markup.
The Commemorative Coin retailed for $150 and was limited to one per customer.
When we checked eBay, we spotted several of these coins being resold for upwards of $1200!
While we didn’t spot any coins selling for that high of a price just yet, we did spot many coins being listed for $1,000 or more.
While we’re all for collecting rare and unique Disney merchandise items, even WE are having a difficult time wrapping our heads around those HUGE prices!
Did you attempt to purchase any of the 65th Anniversary merchandise items today? Were you successful? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World