Reviews of Pirates of the Caribbean — WDW

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/03/2022

Such a classic! Not only is it a long and arguable relaxing boat ride, but it is also one of the best-themed attractions in the world! Its theme alone allowed for the creation of one of Disney's most beloved and popular movie franchises!

Pros:

Long, A/C (especially in the summer), Incredibly well-themed, high-capacity, has incredible re-rideability, great effects including scents, and an astonishing collection of animatronics.

Cons:

Can be scary for kids, and there is a small chance of getting wet.

Reviewed by John246 Review Date: 05/10/2022

The gold standard. What else can be said? This is the ultimate theme park attraction.

Pros:

Spectacular theming, humor, excitement

Cons:

None! The Anaheim version might be longer, but any version of Pirates— WDW especially— is a must visit.

Reviewed by juliekaitlyn94 Review Date: 01/27/2022

Yo ho! I fell in love with Pirates on my first (and only *so far*) ride. I wasn't expecting a drop, but I loved it! The smells, the animatronics...everything was just magical. It felt like I was right there in the scenes. The part that amazed me the most was when we were right about to step into the boats. I looked behind me, and saw the scene of the water and the fog. It looked so real!

Pros:

Cons:

Not one thing that I can think of!

Reviewed by MJandJimmy Review Date: 01/26/2022

Are you singing the song as you walk up to the entrance? Do you smell that water?

Pirates. More pirates. Oh....and pirates. Just a classic good time of ...well... pirates!

The line can be a bit long, but not like Peter Pan, though I do enjoy Peter Pan...they have pirates too.

Pros:

Pirates.

Cons:

The line can get long. But not Peter Pan long. So there's that. Also I love Peter Pan, so that's not a slight. Oh, there are loud cannon sounds, other noises, and the cannonball splashes are set up where you might get splashed. I guess those are cons if you don't like loud cannon sounds and getting splashed.

Reviewed by mollystwin Review Date: 12/22/2021

An iconic boat ride through the life and times of being a pirate. Catchy theme song. Cannons and pirates and skeletons and captain jack and captain Barbosa

Pros:

Cannons and pirates and skeletons and captain jack and captain Barbosa and redd

Reviewed by MovinandGroovin Review Date: 12/13/2021

My absolute favorite ride at Magic Kingdom. Love all the details, smells and the add on of Jack Sparrow. So much fun for the entire family.

Pros:

Fun relaxing boat ride

Cons:

Might get a teeny bit wet.

Reviewed by Janel Review Date: 11/21/2021

Fun, love the smell, clever

Reviewed by JustinDoesDisney Review Date: 10/06/2021

While not an opening-day attraction at the Magic Kingdom, this true classic Disney dark ride sure does feel like it! With Audio-Animatronics, strong theming, and even a thrilling moment, this ride epitomizes the Disney World ride experience in my book. This is a must-ride attraction every time I go to the Park for sure. One of my earliest memories of visiting Disney World was riding Pirates of the Caribbean with my dad, so this ride will always have a special place in my heart!

Pros:

No height requirement, theming, classic Disney dark ride!

Cons:

Line can get very long on busy days

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/29/2021

I love this ride a must do every trip

Pros:

The song , air condition , pirates

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/13/2021

This absolutely one of the best rides at Disney World!!! However, I will say the older version was better than the version that exists right now. But it is still one of my all time favorites!!

Pros:

This ride is another absolute classic!! It is a definite must do ride every time I go to Disney World!!!

Cons:

The current version isn’t as good as the old version!! However, this ride still Rocks!!!

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions