If you’re planning a trip to Disney World for 2023, we’ve got AMAZING news!
Right now, you can book trips to Disney World through 2022, and you can even see Park Pass reservations for 2024, but soon you’ll also be able to book 2023 vacation packages and more. Here’s what you need to know!
Starting June 8th, 2022, you’ll be able to start making those travel plans for 2023! On June 8th, Disney World will open bookings for theme park tickets, Disney hotel stays, and vacation packages for 2023.
If you’re planning a visit for 2023, we’ve also got some good news when it comes to Early Theme Park entry! Click here to learn more.
June 8th will also mark a change in Genie+ purchasing rules. Click here to read more about that.
So it looks like June 8th will be a big day and 2023 could be a big year!
Looking for a travel agent to help you in your vacation planning? We recommend our friends over at Mouse Fan Travel! Their team has tons of experience booking Disney trips and you can get a FREE quote on their website to start booking your trip. Let them know AllEars sent you!
And, as always, stay tuned for more news from us here at AllEars!
More Stories About Disney World
- 8 HUGE Disney News Stories You’ve Totally Missed
- Check Out How the PeopleMover Has CHANGED in Disney World
- NEW NAME Announced for Disney’s Splash Mountain ‘Princess and the Frog’ Re-Theme
- BREAKING: Opening TIMELINE Announced for Splash Mountain Re-Theme in Disney World and Disneyland!
- Every Date That Has SOLD OUT for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World
- If You’re Visiting Disney World This Weekend…Pack Your Ponchos!
- 11 (!!!) BIG Things Happening in Disney World in July
- The Calm Before the Storm: Disney World’s Wait Times Are Shockingly Low!
- EXCLUSIVE Annual Passholder Offerings Are Coming Soon to Disney World!
- There’s a FREE Souvenir in Disney World — But Only Certain Guests Can Get It
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get the free list of the 10 Best Secrets of Disney World! Click here to get started!
Will you be booking a trip for 2023? Tell us in the comments!