When Disney World announced its reopening timeline in 2020, we were first introduced to the resort’s new Park Pass Reservation System, which requires that all guests make a reservation in addition to purchasing admission in order to enter a theme park.
When it was first launched, it was unclear how long the Park Pass Reservation System would stick around. We later saw Park Passes become available through 2023. But now we’ve got a big update.
We’re now seeing that Park Pass Reservations are available for booking through January 18th, 2024.
When asked about the Park Pass Reservation system in Disneyland, Chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Josh D’Amaro commented, “I don’t want to say we are going to go back to the way it was,” which seemed to suggest that the system could stick around for some time in Disneyland, and potentially in Disney World as well.
When setting up your trip to Disney World, we highly recommend that you book your reservations as soon as you purchase your theme park tickets so you have your first choice of parks you want to visit each day! If you decide to change what days you want to visit certain parks in the future, you can cancel and rebook those Park Passes (provided there’s availability at the parks you want). But it’s best to have something set up rather than wait until later, at which point several parks might already be full!
We’ll continue to keep a close watch on the Park Pass Reservation system in the coming months.
Are you planning a 2022 vacation to Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World Planning Tips
- Disney Genie+’s Biggest Flaw Is NOT Its Price
- The Big Reason International Travel Could Be Hard this Summer
- 6 Long-Term Closures Will Continue in Disney World Next Week
- 6 Things You Need to Know BEFORE Park Hopping in Disney World
- How to Shorten Your Wait Time at Disney World WITHOUT Genie+
- FULL LIST of All The Ways To SAVE On Your Next Disney World Vacation!
- Disney Enchantment Fireworks Showtime CHANGING Soon in Magic Kingdom
- 7 Ways You’re Making Your Disney World Trip Harder Than It Has to Be
- Disney World Wait Times are DOWN And We Have The Proof
- How HUGS Have Made Disney World Lines a LOT Longer