The holiday season is almost here, and we can hardly believe it!
The parks are getting some BIG changes this year with experiences like Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party being canceled, but the good news is that there is still so much happening in Disney World! Festival of the Holidays will be returning, Cinderella Castle will be lit up with projections, and there will even appearances from Santa Claus! But, you might want to get those sleighs in gear because Disney Park Pass reservations have started to sell out during the holiday season.
Since park passes have continued to book up throughout the end of December, it’s not a surprise that the Magic Kingdom is completely booked up on Christmas Day for select guests!
December 25th is unavailable for theme park tickets guests…
…as well as Disney Resort guests in the Magic Kingdom.
However, December still has plenty of openings for Annual Passholders throughout the month.
Disney World has also started to see reservations sell out through the beginning of 2021. So, if you plan on heading to the parks for the holidays, we recommend making your reservations as soon as possible! And, we’ll make sure to keep you up-to-date on the Disney Park Pass availability throughout the rest of the holiday season!
What’s your favorite holiday to spend in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World