When more availability hits those Disney Park Pass calendars, all sorts of guests are ready to snag their spot to head back to Disney World.
Even though we saw more reservations open up for the month of September yesterday, slim pickings have already started to happy just 24 hours later!
While Disney Resort guests only had September 6th and 7th filled, now the full Labor Day Weekend has been taken up as September 5th is unavailable too.
However, regular ticket holders actually GAINED a few extra days on the calendar! Yesterday, there was limited availability in the parks on September 8th and September 12th. But, Disney added more reservations for the guests to explore all of Disney World on those days.
But, the biggest shocker we have seen this morning is that the fully open September Calendar from yesterday has started to see park availability disappear all month long for Annual Passholders. In just a day, Labor Day Weekend and every other weekend of September have been taken up.
Currently, EPCOT is the only park still fully available throughout the month of September for Annual Passholders! As the calendar continues to be updated for all guests visiting the parks, we’ll give you all the details you need to know about visiting a reopened Disney World!
What’s your favorite Disney World park? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World