We’re just a week away from the return of fireworks in Disney World!
Happily Ever After and EPCOT Forever will be returning at the beginning of July before Enchantment debuts for the 50th anniversary later this year. While we will keep an eye out for additional live entertainment, you’re going to want to reserve your visit to Disney World for the start of July ASAP!
Disney World has restocked Park Passes for Annual Passholders on July 1st, just in time for the return of fireworks! All four of the parks are now available once again for booking, including the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT where the fireworks will be taking place.
But, you’ll want to move fast because we’ve seen the passes selling out quickly on a regular basis! Currently, Theme Park and Resort Guests can also book in every park except Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 1st as well. It’s also important to note that park hours have been extended in Disney World to welcome fireworks and summer crowds! Stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
Will you be going to Disney World this summer? Let us know in the comments below!
- Only Select Fans Will Be Able to Grab Disney’s NEW Black Panther Souvenir!
- VIDEO: You’ve NEVER Seen Disney World’s Happily Ever After Like This
- Your Favorite Jungle Cruise Joke is Getting a New TREAT in Disney World!
- NEWS: Beauty and the Beast Stage Show Gets a Reopening Date in Disney World
- BREAKING: Two Fan-Favorite Shows Are Returning to Disney World SOON!
- Express Authority Votes to Delay Decision on Brightline Train Route to Disney World
- Jeff Bezos Awards $100 Million to Jaleo Owner and Chef José Andrés
- Reservations Now OPEN for Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure
- VIDEO: Watch the Trailer for Chip ‘n’ Dale’s NEW Disney+ Series!
- NEWS: Reservations Now Open for Character Dining in Disneyland!