As summer continues to kick off in the parks, July 1st will bring the magical and momentous occasion into both the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. And, before you head back to the Disney Parks, we’re giving you the schedule details you need to know about ahead of time!
The Magic Kingdom will stay open past its regular 9 PM closing to feature the Happily Ever After fireworks at 9:15 PM…
…since the Magic Kingdom will shift its schedule to 9 AM to 11PM hours beginning July 1st through July 10th. For the rest of the month, the Magic Kingdom will also have extended hours until 10 PM.
…while EPCOT also stays open later for its 10PM showing of the EPCOT Forever fireworks.
But, you might want to book your Disney Park Pass reservations quickly because they’ve already been selling out for the day fireworks will return! Disney hasn’t released more details about how the distancing efforts will be maintained during fireworks. Still, you can stay tuned with All Ears when we have more details about Disney entertainment soon!
Will you be watching fireworks in Disney World soon? Let us know in the comments below!
- All the Ways to Save on Disney+ Right Now
- Who Won Game ONE of the AllEars Olympics?
- Disney Reveals Different Room TYPES for Star Wars Hotel
- NEWS: New York City Will Require Vaccinations to Enter Many Indoor Venues
- Who Will Win Gold in the NEW AllEars Olympics?
- Disney’s NEW Mary Blair Inspired Doll is Now Available for Pre-Order!
- Save on Your Next Disney World Meal with Costco’s Gift Card Deal!
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Fireworks Have Returned to Another Disney World Park!
- How LONG Are You Willing to Wait For Your Favorite Disney World Rides?
- You Can Now Spot The New Baby Giraffe in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!