It’s been a FULL day at the grand opening of this year’s Festival of the Holidays in EPCOT!
We’ve been taking you with us to go on the Olaf Holiday Tradition Expedition scavenger hunt, watch the character cavalcades, pick up themed merchandise, and conquer the huge first day crowds. But, it looks like Disney World is giving everyone a New Year’s surprise for the holidays!
While the Festival of the Holidays was previously set to end on December 30th, Disney has extended the dates by ONE day and bumped its ending to December 31st instead!
If that doesn’t seem like a way to end 2020 on a sweet note, we don’t know what is! Although we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled for anything new in EPCOT until then, you can also check out everything we saw at this year’s Festival of the Holidays today!
Tag along with us as we experience the food, entertainment, and more at the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!
Do you plan on going to Disney World for the holiday season? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: There’s a New 50th Anniversary Popcorn Bucket in Disney World
- You Can Score a FREE Collectible Key During Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration
- Could This Popular Tradition RETURN for EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays?
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?
- PHOTOS: What the Opening Day Line Looked Like for EPCOT’s Space 220
- Date Revealed for California Grill’s New 50th Anniversary Dining Experience in Disney World
- The Majority of Wait Times Were Under an Hour in Disney World Yesterday
- NEWS: Opening Date DELAYED for Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney World Had a BUSY Weekend with Higher Wait Times!
- A New Docuseries About George Lucas Is In the Works!