It’s been a FULL day at the grand opening of this year’s Festival of the Holidays in EPCOT!
We’ve been taking you with us to go on the Olaf Holiday Tradition Expedition scavenger hunt, watch the character cavalcades, pick up themed merchandise, and conquer the huge first day crowds. But, it looks like Disney World is giving everyone a New Year’s surprise for the holidays!
While the Festival of the Holidays was previously set to end on December 30th, Disney has extended the dates by ONE day and bumped its ending to December 31st instead!
If that doesn’t seem like a way to end 2020 on a sweet note, we don’t know what is! Although we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled for anything new in EPCOT until then, you can also check out everything we saw at this year’s Festival of the Holidays today!
Tag along with us as we experience the food, entertainment, and more at the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!
Do you plan on going to Disney World for the holiday season? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Disney Dogs and Cats Dresses Have Arrived in Disney World!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Tom Holland and Daniel Kaluuya Share Their Journeys Making Marvel’s “Spider-Man” and “Black Panther”
- Act FAST! The Final Main Attraction Collection is Online!
- Marvel’s Upcoming “Behind the Mask” Will Premiere on Disney+ Next Month!
- The Funko Pop Fair Full of Disney Goodies is Online Right Now!
- Joe Biden Confirmed to be Added to the Hall of Presidents By Disney
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- NEWS: How Much Did Disney’s Top Executives Make in 2020?
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!