While certain Disney World holiday offerings might not be available in 2020, EPCOT is still holding its annual Festival of the Holidays!
So, get your Christmas lists ready because you’re definitely going to want to ask Santa for some of these items!
As you’re hopping around the World Showcase to snag all the festival food, you can look “nutty and bright” wearing the Festival of the Holidays Shirt!
Chip and Dale are ready to make things a little chaotic for Christmas in Disney World (and we don’t mind one bit). And, you can stay cozy in the fuzzy Festival of the Holidays Spirit Jersey…
…while you act “naughty and nice” like our favorite chipmunks while you hop around EPCOT for $69.99!
As you put on your comfy sweatshirts or best dresses during the holidays, you can add the Festival of the Holidays MagicBand as an adorable accessory!
While one side of the red band features Chip and Dale with some Christmas cookies…
…the other has the pavilions from around the World Showcase with wintery snowflakes!
Pins are a great stocking stuffer to give your family members! And, the Festival of the Holidays Pins this year features a wreath with World Showcase Pavilions for $15.99…
…and Dale eating an entire batch of Christmas cookies to himself for $17.99 (we’ve never related more).
We’ve already started to haul out the holly in our homes to put up Christmas decorations! And, if you’re looking for a new ornament to feature on your tree this year, the Festival of the Holidays Ornament is an adorable pick…
…that will make it look like Chip and Dale are swinging from the branches for $24.99.
As you serve up your home-made Christmas cookies to your family and Santa, you can keep you baked goodies on the Festival of the Holidays Ornament Plate for $16.99…
…while you put your leftover treats inside the Festival of the Holidays Cookie Jar for $29.99!
Shhh, just don’t let anybody know you’re sneaking a cookie or two before dinner!
Annual Passholder Exclusive Merchandise
Annual Passholders even have a few goodies lining the shelves too! Guests can look festive wearing the red and green Annual Passholder Festival of the Holidays Raglan Shirt…
…that features the dynamic chipmunk duo being “Santa’s Little Helpers!”
Plus, Passholders can even feature the exclusive Festival of the Holidays Pin on their apparel too for $15.99!
We’re thrilled to be back at the Festival of the Holidays this year! And, you can follow along with us throughout the day to see all the other things we find around EPCOT!
Are you planning on attending this year’s Festival of the Holidays? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- PHOTOS: Construction on EPCOT’s New Gelato Stand is Moving Along in Disney World!
- What’s the Difference Between Disney’s Early Theme Park Entry and Extra Magic Hours?
- NEWS: Another Disney Springs Retail Location Will Be Closing Permanently
- PHOTOS: A BIG Addition Just Arrived at the Future M&M’s Store in Disney World!
- The WEIRDEST Disney World Magic Shots of All Time!
- PHOTO: A New Flag is Hoisted Above Pirates of the Caribbean in Disney World!
- Limited-Edition Annual Passholder Merchandise is Coming Soon to Disney World!
- PHOTOS: NEW ‘Up’ Designer Ears Are Coming to EPCOT Later This Month!
- NEWS: Florida Officials Consider Disney World as Vaccine Distribution Site
- AllEars TV: Disney Fans Get Furious Over “it’s a small world”
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!