It might be the start of the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, but we’ve been keeping our eyes on all the Black Friday deals that have been happening!
Since this year is a little bit different with many stores focusing their biggest discounts online instead of in stores, we’ve been seeing Black Friday deals for a bit now! However, the shopping spree is still going on all weekend long because Cyber Monday is just around the corner too.
And, shopDisney is beginning its own Cyber Monday sales early by bumping up the start date to TOMORROW, November 28th!
From November 28th through November 30th, shoppers will be able to score 15% off $75, 20% off $100, 25% off $150, and 30% off $200!
So, if you weren’t able to snag the deals you wanted for Black Friday today, you still have time throughout the weekend to pick up new Disney merchandise to put under your trees! And, we’ll be sure to update you with any other discounts we find online soon throughout the holiday weekend!
What is at the top of your holiday shopping list? Let us know in the comments below!
- 3 New Kids’ Disney Play Sets Are Available Online!
- Act FAST! The Final Main Attraction Collection is Online!
- Hurry! TONS of Disney Toys Are On Sale Online Now!
- Merch Alert! Save on Disney Tees, Jackets, and More with THREE Sales Online!
- These New Posable Disney Character Plushes Are Now Available Online!
- Disney Just Released a SERIOUSLY Stylish Way to Display Your Pin Collection!
- Disney’s New Collectible Key Pin Set is FULL of of Mystery!
- A NEW Poster and Lithographs Inspired by EPCOT Are Now Available Online
- Hurry! NEW Starbucks Disney Tumblers Are Now Available Online!
- Winnie the Pooh and Pals Are the Stars of Tons of New Disney Merch Online!