It may not even be Halloween yet, but Disney’s Hollywood Studios is already getting ready for “the most wonderful time of the year.”
Disney had previously announced that all kinds of holiday festivities would be starting in Disney World in early November, but Hollywood Studios is getting a head start on the fun and we are READY!
This is what Sunset Boulevard looks like during an ordinary day. But today…
…this is what it looks like according to our friends over at Disney Food Blog. Take a look at those beautiful stars all the way down the street!
We recognize those signature holiday stars from Hollywood Studios’ holiday decor from previous years. So far, the stars are the only things we’ve seen put up in Hollywood Studios, but we’ll definitely be on the lookout for more decorations!
We can’t wait to see more decorations go up throughout the parks (and munch on all of the delicious holiday snacks). We’ve already seen lots of holiday merchandise become available in Disney World and online, we’ve spotted the Starbucks holiday mug, and we’ve even seen video of Disney testing the new holiday castle projections.
Let’s just say, we’ve got our holiday music playlist ready and we are fully prepared to drink hot chocolate, watch festive movies, and enjoy ALL the holiday fun. We’ll keep an eye out for more holiday decorations throughout Disney World, so be sure to come back for all the latest updates!
Check Out More Holiday News!
- Photos! Winnie the Pooh’s Holiday Outfit is Bringing All the Christmas Cheer in EPCOT!
- SAVE BIG! You Can Save Up to 50% OFF for Black Friday Today ONLY on shopDisney!
- Why the Wizarding World is Particularly Magical for the Holidays
- The Best Walt Disney World Restaurants for a Holiday Meal
- AllEars Quiz: Which Disney Holiday Movie Should You Watch?
- 🎄 30 Disney World Holiday Wallpapers 🎄That Will Instantly Make Your Phone or Desktop Magical
- Disney’s Christmas Gift Card and Pin Set is the PERFECT Gift!
- Disney’s Holiday Essentials You Can Buy Online RIGHT NOW!
- PHOTOS: Christmas Decorations Light Up Disney’s Coronado Springs and Polynesian Village Resort!
- PHOTOS: It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year at These Three Disney World Resorts!
Are you excited for the holiday season to start in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!