Whenever we’re in EPCOT nowadays, it doesn’t seem like a full day in the parks if we don’t grab a drink or snack from one of the Food and Wine Festival booths!
Although the Food and Wine Festival is one of our favorite times of the year to visit Disney World, you can still experience some of the fun from the comfort of your home!
According to a statement made by Florida’s Blue Cross and Blue Shield health insurers, Disney will be pairing with the healthcare company to create new at-home experiences for the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival. Residents of over 55 communities will be able to participate in a virtual event with culinary demonstrations with an actual Disney chef, musical guests, and other surprise experiences along the way!
Sarah Iselin, the Florida Blue executive vice president of Government Programs and Diversified Businesses, has stated that “Florida Blue is dedicated to providing health insurance solutions to Floridians of all ages—from childhood to the golden years—just as Walt Disney World Resort provides multigenerational appeal through its variety of engaging experiences and entertainment options. By forming this new relationship with Disney, we are aligning two strong Florida brands to provide residents at every age with unique events and opportunities that can only be achieved with a touch of Disney magic.”
Plus, upcoming experiences from the Florida Blue and Disney partnership will also be coming to EPCOT for park guests to experience too. While there isn’t too much information yet about what in-person offerings will be coming to the park, we’ll keep checking back for more details.
However, the Vice President of Disney Corporate Alliances Carlos Castro has noted that “For nearly fifty years, Disney has made magical memories for guests of all ages at Walt Disney World Resort. Through this new relationship with Florida Blue, we will be able to provide one-of-a-kind opportunities that continue to surprise and delight our Guests and fans.”
We can’t WAIT to find out more details about the events coming to EPCOT and online for Disney fans of all ages to enjoy! And, we’ll make sure to give you more information about the new experiences that are coming to Disney World soon!
What has been your favorite booth at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival this year? Let us know in the comments below!
EPCOT Food and Wine
- PHOTOS! Take a Break from Pumpkin Spice and Sip on These New Citrus Drinks at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival!
- The Waffles Booth Has Added BRAND NEW Sweet and Savory Items for the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival!
- NEWS: Florida Blue and Disney Are Teaming Up to Bring NEW Food and Wine Festival Offerings to EPCOT and Online!
- We’re Kicking Off October with the Opening of the Donut Box AND Cool Wash at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival!
- Top Tips for Navigating EPCOT’s “A Taste of Food and Wine” Festival at Walt Disney World
- News! Two New EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Booths AND A Beer Flight!
- The EPCOT Food and Wine Booths are OPEN Today at the Cast Member Preview in Disney World!
- NEWS! Eat to the Beat Concert Series Will NOT Return for This Year’s EPCOT Food and Wine Festival