As Disney World continues to reopen, we have seen some changes around the parks.
We’ve seen many Table Service restaurants offering to-go meals with Mobile Order, and we’ve also seen an increase in Quick Service locations encouraging guests to use Mobile Order.
To help guests stay hydrated throughout their time in Disney World, the parks have always offered free water at Quick Service locations. However, in order to ensure social distancing, some locations around Walt Disney World are currently not offering free cups of water.
In order to help you on your upcoming trip, we’ve compiled a full list of where you can get free water right now at Magic Kingdom!
These locations are:
- Starbucks at Main Street Bakery on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Popcorn Cart at Hub
- Churro Cart at Hub
- Sleepy Hollow Refreshments at Liberty Square
- Storybook Treats in Fantasyland
- Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland (currently only open on weekends)
- Gaston’s Tavern in New Fantasyland
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland
- The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland
- Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland
- Westward Ho Refreshments in Frontierland
Please note that during certain times of the day, busy locations may not be able to provide a free cup of water. In the meantime, we’ll keep an eye out for other spots where you can get free water in the parks.
Have you ever taken advantage of the free water in the parks? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!