While Disneyland has yet to announce an official reopening date, work is still being done behind the scenes to make sure the parks are ready to welcome guests back when they do receive the green light from the state government.
Part of Disneyland’s reopening plan will be the expansion of Mobile Order, which provides a contactless food and beverage purchasing service for guests throughout Disneyland and Disney California Adventure.
Orange County Register has reported that Disneyland will expand its Mobile Order offerings in the parks and “will strongly encourage mobile ordering as the primary way to order food and beverages.”
Disneyland is also making it easier than ever for more guests to take advantage of Mobile Order. Disney will expand payment options beyond just credit cards to also include Apple Pay and Disney gift cards. The minimum age to use Mobile Order will also be lowered from 18 to 13 years old.
At this time, Disneyland has not stated which dining locations will be added to Mobile Order. We also don’t know at this time if Disneyland will add Table Service To Go as a Mobile Order option on their resort app, similar to what Disney World currently offers at select hotel table service restaurants.
Disneyland’s expansion of Mobile Order is all a part of the resort’s guidelines to promote their “new normal,” which also includes a face mask mandate, temperature checks, and appropriate social distancing. These measurements have already been adopted in Downtown Disney, which has been open for guests since July 9th.
We will continue to keep a close watch on Disneyland as the resort continues to prepare for its eventual grand reopening!
What is your favorite dining location at the Disneyland Resort? Let us know in the comments!
- NEWS: Workers United Local 50 Provides Details on Cast Members Returning to Work in Disneyland
- Make a Reservation NOW to Pick Up These New Vinyl Figurines at an Exclusive Disneyland Shopping Event!
- NEWS: Disneyland Will Be Opening Stores and Restaurants Along Buena Vista Street This November!
- NEWS: Disneyland Emails Passholders Regarding Implications of California’s Reopening Guidelines
- NEWS: Disneyland Resort Reservations Now Only Available to Book Mid-November and Later
- NEWS: Disneyland and Union Come To An Agreement Regarding How Lay-Offs Should Be Handled
- When Can We Expect Disneyland to Reopen, Now That California Has Released Theme Park Guidelines?
- NEWS! Organization Representing Disneyland Could Seek Legal Action Against the State of California
- NEWS: LA Philharmonic Cancels Concerts at the Walt Disney Concert Hall Through Part of 2021
- NEWS: Disneyland May Not Open Until Next Summer According to Orange County Health Care Agency
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!