There’s been a LOT of Disneyland news and speculation recently when it comes to the parks reopening.
Since Disneyland has been pushing towards bringing guests back in the parks, the Disneyland Resort President and the Anaheim Mayor have been in discussions about how to move forward with the reopenings.
While Governor Gavin Newsom will also be making an announcement soon about theme parks, we happened to spot a hint today when we were in Downtown Disney about some of the new planned procedures! Benches, and trash cans have been put along the road where guests were typically transported from the Mickey & Friends and Pixar Pals parking structures by tram.
Additionally, we happened to find a health and safety sign that states that guests must wear face masks, distance themselves, and participate in additional sanitary measures.
Along with that, we spotted a sign that stated that reservations would be required for entry into the parks!
While Disneyland has not confirmed or commented on any news regarding the roadway, it certainly shows signs that it could potentially be used as a pedestrian walkway when Disneyland does reopen. We will continue to keep you updated on any further developments!
Have you been back to Downtown Disney recently? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Disney’s Toontown Looks DIFFERENT — Go Inside With Us!
- NEWS: Disneyland President Reveals Phased Reopening Of Parks Will Last At Least Another Year
- One Disney Executive Thinks That Park Pass Reservations Are Here to Stay
- BREAKING: Main Street Electrical Parade Will Have a NEW Finale When it Returns to Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: Prices Increase at 2 Popular Spots and MORE Holiday Treats Arrive
- Disney Menu Updates: Sneak Peek at TWO Reopening Restaurants, Holiday Treats, and MORE!
- You Can Only Get Disneyland’s NEW Menu Item on Select Nights!
- Disney+ Subscribers Can Get Into Disney World EARLY. Here’s How.
- Disney Menu Updates: THREE Restaurants Reopen and Holiday Treats Begin to Arrive!
- Check Out the Food and Drinks Coming to Disneyland’s Merriest Nites!