There’s been a LOT of Disneyland news and speculation recently when it comes to the parks reopening.
Since Disneyland has been pushing towards bringing guests back in the parks, the Disneyland Resort President and the Anaheim Mayor have been in discussions about how to move forward with the reopenings.
While Governor Gavin Newsom will also be making an announcement soon about theme parks, we happened to spot a hint today when we were in Downtown Disney about some of the new planned procedures! Benches, and trash cans have been put along the road where guests were typically transported from the Mickey & Friends and Pixar Pals parking structures by tram.
Additionally, we happened to find a health and safety sign that states that guests must wear face masks, distance themselves, and participate in additional sanitary measures.
Along with that, we spotted a sign that stated that reservations would be required for entry into the parks!
While Disneyland has not confirmed or commented on any news regarding the roadway, it certainly shows signs that it could potentially be used as a pedestrian walkway when Disneyland does reopen. We will continue to keep you updated on any further developments!
Have you been back to Downtown Disney recently? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- ALL the Oogie Boogie Bash Entertainment You Can Find in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: The Frightfully Fun Halloween Parade RETURNS to Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Is the Dessert Party at Disney’s Oogie Boogie Bash Worth the Price?
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Immersive Treat Trails at Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Oogie Boogie Bash CROWDS on Opening Night in Disneyland!
- VIDEOS: Take a Look at the Three NEW Villains at Oogie Boogie Bash in Disneyland!
- Save on Your Halloween Visit to Disneyland with a HUGE Hotel Offer!