If you’re headed into Disney World or Disneyland this holiday season then you are in for a treat (literally!).
The parks and resorts have been filling up with limited-time eats and drinks and we’ve been trying them all. But, it’s not just more peppermint and gingerbread that you have to look forward to if you’ll be visiting soon, there are also TWO restaurants reopening and more menu changes to be mindful of. So, that’s why we’re bringing you a look at ALL the new menu items you can find on your next trip!
Check out the latest menu updates below!
Menu Updates 12/06/2021
Pinocchio Village Haus
- ADDED! Black Forest Cheesecake (Available until January 9th)
L’Artisan de Glace
- ADDED! Gingerbread Ice Cream and Christmas Macaron
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
’50s Prime Time Cafe
- RE-ADDED! Fried Herb and Garlic Cheese
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Isle of Java
- ADDED! Island Sunset Cocktail
Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafes
- ADDED! Sailfish Brewing Company Beers
- ADDED! Menagerie Cupcake
Flame Tree BBQ
- ADDED! Menagerie Cupcake
City Works Eatery & Pour House
- ADDED! “Brew Year’s Eve” (Available December 31st)
- ADDED! Gingerbread Red Ale
- ADDED! Apple Crisp Cake Donut
- ADDED! Limited Time Bacon and Blue Burger
Coca-Cola Store Rooftop Beverage Bar
- ADDED! December Drink of the Month
- ADDED! Pointsettia Spritz
- ADDED! Peppermint Hot Cocoa
Services: Quick Service
- ADDED! Kris Kringle Cake
- ADDED! Holiday offerings: Christmas Cookie Cupcake (Available November 26th to January 2nd), Gingerbread Cupcake (Available November 29th to December 26th), Chocolate Peppermint Cupcake (Available November 29th to December 26th), Snow Cute Vanilla Cupcake (Available November 29th to December 26th), Santa Baby Red Velvet Cupcake (Available November 29th to December 26th), Kir Royale Cupcake (Available December 27th to January 2nd)
- ADDED! Iced S’mores Macchiato, Cranberry Mimosa, and Hot Toddy for Two (All available December 12th to January 8th)
- ADDED! Hot Toddy for Two (Available December 12th to January 8th)
Three Bridges Bar & Grill
- ADDED! Mistletoe Sangria, Cruz de Galicia, Toasted Espresso Martini (All available December 12th to January 8th)
- REMOVED! Unicorn Dome
- ADDED! Eggnog Cupcake, Christmas Brownie Bites
- SNEAK PEEK at Re-Opening Menu (re-opening Dec 16)
Boatwright’s Dining Hall
- SNEAK PEEK at Re-Opening Menu (re-opening Dec 14)
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- ADDED! Orange Bird Holiday Citrus Swirl (Available December 12th to January 7th)
- ADDED! Merry Merry Melon (Available December 12th to January 7th)
- ADDED! Peppermint Milkshake (Available December 12th to January 7th)
Salt & Straw
- ADDED! Holiday Series flavors: Dwanta’s Teremana Spiked Eggnog, Peppermint Cocoa, Gingerbread Cookie Dough, Almond Brittle with Salted Ganache, The Great Cookie Swap
- ADDED! for Merriest Nites – Lentil Chili (plant based)
We update our Disney World menus very frequently! But, if you’re looking for the most recent changes to a restaurant, there’s an easy way to do just that. Just click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page, and you’ll find the latest changes made to the page!
And don’t forget, you can always read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rate and Review section here.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What is your favorite Disney World snack? Let us know in the comments!