But, it wouldn’t be the festive season without a whole line-up of holiday treats heading to the parks and resorts, now would it? And, you’re going to want to head to Disney World ASAP because Christmas snacks and desserts are available in the bakery cases!
While there are still leftover Halloween goodies in the bakery cases, we spotted Christmas treats on the shelves at Big Top Treats (and we’re already stocking up)! We spotted holiday themed candy apples, cookies, cupcakes, fudge, rice krispie treats, and marshmallow wands so far.
But, we’re sure that more are on the way soon, so we’ll be keeping an eye out! Of course, we decided to indulge in the Minnie Holiday Rice Krispie Treat in the meantime — after all, it is the start of Christmas in Disney World!
While we didn’t spot holiday treats in the Main Street Confectionery just yet, we’ll keep you updated you on when more festive treats arrive in the Magic Kingdom and beyond! Stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
What’s your favorite holiday treat in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- We Interrupt Your Afternoon To Bring You DEVASTATING Sauce News from Disney World
- We’re Battling It Out in EPCOT for a GRAND PRIZE — Find Out What’s at Stake!
- NEWS: Disney+ In Talks To Add Shopping & Gaming to Streaming Service
- Is Bob Iger WRONG About “Woke Agendas” in Movies?
- It Just Got Trickier to Ride Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney World
- BREAKING: NEW Pictures and Opening Timeline Revealed for Fort Wilderness Cabins Coming to Disney World
- We Have Some Big UPDATES On Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at Disney World!
- 14 Discounts EXCLUSIVE to Disney+ Subscribers
- Good Luck Resisting the EPCOT Souvenirs From This NEW Spot in Disney World
- 🚨Annual Passholders Can Grab a FREE GIFT in Disney World Right Now!🚨