Reviews of Fast & Furious: Supercharged

Reviewed by itsagreatbigbeautifultomorrow Review Date: 10/14/2021

It’s a cool ride, but I miss the Disaster and Earthquake rides that preceded it.

Pros:

Thrilling

Cons:

Hard to follow storyline

Reviewed by SarahD Review Date: 10/11/2021

I don’t know why this ride is so panned. Seriously it’s great for all ages. The franchise is cheesy and so is the ride; accept it and get on the party bus. My kids ages 6-12 love it.

Pros:

Good for families and older kids

Cons:

I never made it to the party

Reviewed by magicwmads Review Date: 10/03/2021

Not my favorite really. The storyline is quite stupid and the scenes are painful. Makes me want to jump out of the bus. I really just enjoy looking at the cars at the end. It is basically the same thing as Kong but the theming is different.

Pros:

Indoor

Cons:

Motion sickness, just not good

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/29/2021

This ride is such a waste of space. I would rather jump off a building then ride with my so called family. This ride tho is the true definition of its so bad its good. If you want a good laugh and some ac go for it but dont wait more than 15 minutes for it. Also sound effects are really loud and Obnoxious.

Reviewed by anagram Review Date: 09/27/2021

I didn't like this ride at all. It was definitely not family-friendly (language, guns, half-dressed women) and I don't ever have to ride it again.

Pros:

Just can't think of any.

Cons:

Not family friendly at all, and honestly, just not that entertaining. Hard pass for me.

Reviewed by Moosemanatee Review Date: 09/15/2021

This ride isn't great, it's not even good and that's saying a lot because apparently I'm family.

Pros:

Preshow is hilarious

Cons:

Everything but the preshow

Reviewed by KayleyB17 Review Date: 07/12/2021

Not a good ride. The plot is hard to follow and it’s a bit ridiculous. The best part is the team members who joke along with it.

Pros:

Team members

Cons:

Everything else

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/07/2021

Whoever put this ride together wasn’t thinking

Pros:

The display and attraction before the ride was well put together . Great introduction !

Cons:

THE RIDE HORRIBLE ! Like ya lost me with that one . I didn’t understand the party bus theme . I feel like it should been something with actually cars kind of like how Disney has test track, that’s the vibe I thought I was getting from it , but no we were on a party bus for 5 seconds ! Lost me ! Try again , the cast deserves a better ride . Please

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 06/03/2021

Slow loading, but the queue does have some cool cars. The pay-off after the long wait is loading into ridiculous party buses. The story, if you can call it a story, is terrible. Lots of screens that only some people (depending on your seat on the bus) can see. Terrible acting, long pauses, boring, boring boring. Then more screens with stupid action stuff. There is nothing fast about this ride, nothing furious. Unless you count the numerous people who are furious for wasting time out of their day to ride this complete failure of an attraction. We were literally laughing out loud during the "ride" at how horrendously bad we found this experience to be.

Pros:

cool cars outside/front of queue

Cons:

Everything else

Reviewed by Starlord1 Review Date: 06/02/2021

This ride was so bad...I cant stand to walk by and still see it opened. Script is bad, acting is bad, quality is garbage. Go on it just for AC. Why is this ride even accepted it must of costed ton of money. Lol what a fail.

Pros:

Cars in line

Cons:

The whole ride was trash.