Reviews of Fast & Furious: Supercharged

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/19/2022

We didn’t party hard enough. Lights didn’t work.

Pros:

The cool guys

Cons:

everything else

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/02/2021

The only reason why I’m giving it a 2 is because the lead up to the right itself makes you think it’s going to be a lot better than it was. It was cool how the entrance was made to look like garage. And the ride was not exactly what I expected as in the vehicle. And the road itself was a lot down. It was extremely disappointing. Everyone at the end voice their disappointment as they walked off the road and out of the building. So I was glad that other people reaffirmed my feelings by saying “that’s it?” It could’ve Been done a whole lot better. First thing I feel like they should’ve had cooler vehicles to ride in. And not sure if everybody in one vehicle. I thought that was kind of disappointing. It just was not really that exciting. Like he would think it would be from a fast furious movie. I like my children who are five and under could’ve rode it. It might’ve been exciting for maybe children to ride on.

Pros:

The lead up to the ride was cool with the garage feel. That was neat.

Cons:

The ride itself is very disappointing.

Reviewed by KBNC Review Date: 10/24/2021

There are many stages to this ride as they introduce the story. It makes the wait not seem as long because you're being entertained. You should at least do it once, as it seems to get quite the bad wrap and isn't horrible. It can be loud and it's full of action on both sides of the vehicle.

Pros:

Action-packed

Cons:

Loud

Reviewed by itsagreatbigbeautifultomorrow Review Date: 10/14/2021

It’s a cool ride, but I miss the Disaster and Earthquake rides that preceded it.

Pros:

Thrilling

Cons:

Hard to follow storyline

Reviewed by SarahD Review Date: 10/11/2021

I don’t know why this ride is so panned. Seriously it’s great for all ages. The franchise is cheesy and so is the ride; accept it and get on the party bus. My kids ages 6-12 love it.

Pros:

Good for families and older kids

Cons:

I never made it to the party

Reviewed by magicwmads Review Date: 10/03/2021

Not my favorite really. The storyline is quite stupid and the scenes are painful. Makes me want to jump out of the bus. I really just enjoy looking at the cars at the end. It is basically the same thing as Kong but the theming is different.

Pros:

Indoor

Cons:

Motion sickness, just not good

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/29/2021

This ride is such a waste of space. I would rather jump off a building then ride with my so called family. This ride tho is the true definition of its so bad its good. If you want a good laugh and some ac go for it but dont wait more than 15 minutes for it. Also sound effects are really loud and Obnoxious.

Reviewed by anagram Review Date: 09/27/2021

I didn't like this ride at all. It was definitely not family-friendly (language, guns, half-dressed women) and I don't ever have to ride it again.

Pros:

Just can't think of any.

Cons:

Not family friendly at all, and honestly, just not that entertaining. Hard pass for me.

Reviewed by Moosemanatee Review Date: 09/15/2021

This ride isn't great, it's not even good and that's saying a lot because apparently I'm family.

Pros:

Preshow is hilarious

Cons:

Everything but the preshow

Reviewed by KayleyB17 Review Date: 07/12/2021

Not a good ride. The plot is hard to follow and it’s a bit ridiculous. The best part is the team members who joke along with it.

Pros:

Team members

Cons:

Everything else