Reviews of Storybook Dining at Artist Point

View Menus at Artist Point Dining Location

Opening Dec. 16, 2018. Character dining with Snow White and her forest friends, with an appearance by the Queen.

Reviewed by grammie523 Review Date: 10/29/2019

This character meal is absolutely amazing! Our favorite meal this trip! The only reason I deducted 1 point is because we didn't care for the appetizers. We were on the Dining plan & this is a good restaurant to use a credit for at $55 per adult & $33 per child. But the entrees were AMAZING! My daughter got the chicken dish, my 11 year old granddaughter got the prime rib & I got the pork shank. My 8 year old grandson got chicken tenders. I had planned on getting the prime rib, but my waitress was in awe over the pork shank so I ordered it instead, and oh my gosh...it was melt in your mouth tender & perfectly seasoned! So glad she said we should try it. I cannot remember her name to save my soul, but she was super friendly & made sure we were taken care of. None of us liked the adult appetizers but the kids version was pretty neat with the "make your own" honey butter. I had the Enchanted Apple drink & it was so yummy! The kids had the Transformation Potion which they both enjoyed. And the desserts, oh the desserts! The Miners Treasures were just ok but the Gooseberry Pie & Poison Apples were FABULOUS! And the popcorn was really good as well. The theme & story of the whole experience was top notch & the characters spent tons of time with us! The Evil Queen scolded my grandson for approaching her without permission which was actually pretty funny & we asked her if she wanted to join us for the rest of our trip! Just kidding. She was awesome & did a really good job with her character! I feel like we stayed there for a long time having fun with Snow White, Grumpy & Dopey, & were not rushed in the least little bit! Great food & good times! Lots of memories from that meal! I will be making a trip next year with my son & his family & it is #1 on my list of dining reservations! Do not hesitate to eat here, especially if you are on the dining plan! Even if the menu doesn't seem appealing, trust me, it is good food! But the BEST character meal at Disney!

Pros:

Beautiful restaurant, great character interaction, & loved that we were not rushed & had lots of time with the characters!

Cons:

Terrible appetizers! I am hoping these will change before my next trip but that is my only complaint about this whole experience!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/12/2019

Food is average at best. Not worth the price

Pros:

character meet and greet

Cons:

food

Reviewed by 2SweetFlowers Review Date: 06/12/2019

We loved everything about this character dining experience. First, it's in one of the most beautiful Disney hotels. Be sure to arrive early enough to enjoy a stroll around the lobby and grounds of Wilderness Lodge. The food at Artist Point is exceptional. I highly recommend the chicken entree. The shared appetizers and desserts are served in individual portions, and the presentation is both imaginative and delightfully in keeping with the Snow White story line. The decor of the dining room is perfect; you feel as if you really are in an enchanted forest. Interaction with the characters was fun and didn't seem rushed. Our server was top notch and very attentive. From start to finish, we loved this character dining experience. It is well worth the expense and we hope to get reservations for it again.

Pros:

Food, theme/decor, characters, exceptional service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/22/2019

We were lucky enough to get a last minute reservation last week when we changed our minds about a previous reservation at Ale and Compass. So very glad they squeezed us in.....everything was perfect from the hostess, servers, characters, and presentation was all spot on. Well done, and so looking forward to coming back for another visit

Pros:

Decor, Presentation, Characters Interaction