While the new land (and the rest of Disneyland) is closed, Downtown Disney is open for guests to shop and dine. To compensate for the lack of R2D2 meet ‘n’ greets and Blue Milk, Disney opened a gift shop that’s all about Star Wars! We stepped inside to get a good look at the new Star Wars Trading Post.
The temporary store is housed inside what used to be WonderGround Gallery. The gallery was gutted and completely transformed into a Star Wars merch haven overnight.
Cast Members told us that it’s unclear how long the overlay will stay, but it seems like it will stick around for a while. Star Wars art was hung on the walls where Disney art used to be.
As for the merchandise, we spotted plenty of Black Spire Outpost Marketplace souvenirs like these Kowakian Monkey-Lizards…
…and a load of Loth-cats, which you can usually find at Creature Stall.
The adorable Baby Yoda plush was also seen here!
You can blend in with the Batuuans with the wardrobe and gear typically found at Black Spire Outfitters…
…and even purchase a custom lightsaber! Guests pick a number and the Cast Member will call you to a register to put together your saber.
To give you a taste of Savi’s Workshop, you can pick out a lightsaber handle and even purchase a separate kyber crystal.
Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities is where you can buy your very own Holocron, lightsaber, and other unique Star Wars odds and ends. They had several types of Holocrons here to take home with you!
While guests can’t make it inside Disneyland quite yet, this will give them a taste of what’s on the other side of the main gates! We’ll continue to check back here to see if Disney adds any new Star Wars souvenirs!
Star Wars Merch!
- This NEW Star Wars Darth Revan Lightsaber Is One of the Most Realistic Sabers Ever Created!
- Check Out These Awesome Deals on Disney Merch for Walmart’s Cyber Monday Sale!
- Snag Deals on Merchandise Inspired by Baby Yoda, Powerline, and MORE During Hot Topic’s Cyber Monday Sale!
- 9 of the BEST Deals on Disney, Harry Potter, and Star Wars Merchandise on Amazon for Cyber Monday!
- Snag HUGE Black Friday Deals on ‘Harry Potter’ and Disney Merch With This Holiday Sale!
- HURRY! These ADORABLE ‘Mandalorian’ Shirts Are Now Available for a Limited Time!
- Three New ‘Star Wars’ Lightsabers from Galaxy’s Edge Have Arrived Online!
- HURRY! The Original Baby Yoda Plush Is on Sale for Black Friday!
- We Just Found the Biggest and Squishiest Baby Yoda Plush EVER
- New Wooden Boba Fett Toy and Mini Droids Have Arrived at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney World!
Are you visiting Downton Disney soon? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!