We’ve been frequently stopping by Tomorrowland to take a look at the construction progress and recently got an aerial view of the attraction. Now, a HUGE piece of the ride was installed, which means we’re one step closer to enjoying the thrills of the new attraction!
Imagineer Zach Riddley gave everyone a behind-the-scenes look at Tron’s progress today. Riddley’s caption describes the structure and why it’s such an iconic addition to the attraction. “I’m excited to share these images of the very first canopy piece being installed at TRON Lightcycle / Run in Magic Kingdom this morning! This is one of nearly 40 pieces that will create a dramatic “curved wave” canopy, known as the Upload Conduit, which will flow organically over Guests as they race underneath on their Lightcycles.”
His photos show a crane lifting a piece of the ride and fitting the structure onto the track. The track winds around the backside of Space Mountain and into an indoor structure where guests will be taken on the high-tech ride of their lives.
Be sure to follow along with us as continue to make our way back to Tron for more construction updates!
Disney Construction Updates
- Why You SHOULDN’T Go To Disney World in 2023
- What You Need to Know About Disney World’s Biggest Projects Opening SOON
- NEW Look at Disney’s Upcoming ‘Frozen’ Rides
- VIDEO: Check Out Disney’s NEW ‘Frozen’ Ride!
- WARNING: You May Encounter a Problem With the Disney World App
- VIDEO: Get an INSIDE LOOK at Disney’s New ‘Frozen’ Land!
- Be Prepared for This Magic Kingdom Store CHANGE
- ANOTHER Pool Closure Announced for Disney Resorts
- NEW Hotel Planned Near Disney World
- BREAKING: Splash Mountain Gets a Closing DATE in Disney World
Are you excited about Tron Lightcycle Run? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!