TRON Lightcycle Run Tomorrowland Magic Kingdom
TRON Lightcycle Run is the highest-rated attraction at Shanghai Disneyland. It was announced at the 2017 D23 Expo that this attraction will be coming to the Magic Kingdom in 2021 as part of Disney World’s 50th Anniversary celebrations. TRON Lightcycle Run is inspired by the 1982 movie TRON.
TRON Lightcycle Run is coaster-style attraction. Riders will board a train made up of two-wheeled Lightcycles. The ride offers access into the energy, lights, and excitement of TRON’s high-tech universe and is one of the most thrilling adventures at any Disney park.
The new Tron attraction will sit in an entirely new area next to the Space Mountain and Tomorrowland Speedway attractions in Magic Kingdom’s Tomorrowland.
Want to learn more about TRON: Lightcycle Power Run? We can help!
- TRON’s Construction Progress Has Us Even MORE Excited for Its Debut in Disney World!
- VIDEO: Go Behind-the-Scenes of the TRON Coaster’s Construction Progress in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Construction Progress from Above of TRON in Disney World!
- MORE DETAILS! Take a Look at the Latest Update on the TRON Coaster in Disney World!
- CONSTRUCTION UPDATE! Check Out the Latest Updates on the TRON Coaster in Disney World!
- NEWS! Disney Releases Updates About Construction for Attractions and Lands in the Theme Parks!
- TRON or Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind: Which Disney World Addition We Can’t Wait to Ride First
- Disney World’s TRON Lightcycle Run Coaster Reaches Construction Milestone
- Construction Update and Photos: Magic Kingdom’s Tron Coaster Soars Higher
- Construction Update: Magic Kingdom’s Tron Coaster Taking Shape