The closure has been extended, in the hopes of preventing the spread of the potentially deadly disease.
According to an Official Announcement by Disney, Disneyland will now be closed “until further notice.”
Disney, as one of the largest tourism companies in the world, has been hit particularly hard by the policy, losing over two billion dollars in revenue so far.
We currently do not know what the Disneyland re-opening date will be, however the announcement states that Cast Members will continue to be paid through April 18.
All Ears will monitor this situation as it develops.
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!