Disney+ Day is just around the corner with entertainment for fans of all ages this week!
While there are plenty of shows and movies arriving on the streaming service to celebrate its 2-year anniversary, Disney+ is also extending the festivities past your screens and into the parks!
During Disney+ Day on November 12th, subscribers and their parties who visit Disney World and Disneyland will be able to enter each of the parks 30 minutes before they officially open for the day (hotel and resort guests will be able to enter 60 minutes early on the day).
All guests will need is a valid park ticket, a Disney Park Pass, and a Disney+ subscription to take advantage of getting into the parks 30 minutes prior to park opening that day.
When Disney+ Day rolls out later this week, we’ll be sure to give you a full look at everything happening for the event soon! In the meantime, stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
How Walt kept Disney World a secret
What’s your favorite show or movie to watch on Disney+ right now? Let us know in the comments below!
- Orlando Airport Adds NEW Nonstop Flights
- Disney Lays Off Pixar Employees Behind ‘Lightyear’ Movie
- EXCLUSIVE New Holiday Treats Are Coming SOON to the Disney Parks
- Disney’s Latest 40% Off DEAL is Happening Online Now — GO, GO, GO!
- A NEW Disney World Hotel Transportation Problem May Impact Your Next Trip
- ‘Ahsoka’ Premiere Date REVEALED on Disney+
- NEW Look at Disney’s Upcoming ‘Frozen’ Rides
- There’s a MYSTERIOUS Crane in the World Showcase Lagoon at EPCOT
- A Disney Springs Store Just Announced a Temporary CLOSURE
- Get 30% Off Some of Disney’s Most Expensive Souvenirs TODAY ONLY