Disney+ Day is just around the corner with entertainment for fans of all ages this week!
While there are plenty of shows and movies arriving on the streaming service to celebrate its 2-year anniversary, Disney+ is also extending the festivities past your screens and into the parks!
During Disney+ Day on November 12th, subscribers and their parties who visit Disney World and Disneyland will be able to enter each of the parks 30 minutes before they officially open for the day (hotel and resort guests will be able to enter 60 minutes early on the day).
All guests will need is a valid park ticket, a Disney Park Pass, and a Disney+ subscription to take advantage of getting into the parks 30 minutes prior to park opening that day.
When Disney+ Day rolls out later this week, we’ll be sure to give you a full look at everything happening for the event soon! In the meantime, stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
What’s your favorite show or movie to watch on Disney+ right now? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Disney Executive Comments on ‘Encanto’ Attraction Coming to Theme Parks SOON!
- How Stan Lee Will Return to Marvel Studios
- Florida Will Likely Take Control of Disney World’s Reedy Creek District, According to Governor DeSantis
- How Does the Public Feel About Disney vs. Ron DeSantis? We’ve Got the Answer
- 6 Long-Term Closures Will Continue in Disney World Next Week
- President Biden Comments on Recent Issues Between Disney and Florida Politicians
- Disney Comments on Impact from Inflation and Supply Chain Issues
- Our Best Tips for Using Disney World’s Walk-Up Wait List System
- 8 CLOSURES to Watch Out For Next Week In Disney World
- Disney Had a BUSY Week. 5 BIG Things You Missed!