Last week, we shared the news that My Disney Experience is now offering Table Service To Go! As the name implies, this new Mobile Order feature allows guests to order food from select Disney World Table Service restaurants to go!
According to Disney World, Table Service To Go allows “Disney Resort hotel guests to place a to go order from a selection of items on the table-service menu inside the restaurant and pick up their food to enjoy at their resort hotel.” With limited capacity at the restaurants for the time being, this is a great way to eat some of your favorite dishes without needing a reservation!
While there is currently one restaurant in Disney World offering this service, Disney’s website now states that “the service will soon grow to include other select Disney Resort hotel table-service restaurants.”
So for now, it looks like when this service will only expand to other Disney Resort restaurants. Do we think this service could ALSO expand to include table service restaurants in the parks? Only time will tell!
Disney World Dining News
- NEWS! Nomad Lounge Has Been Added to Disney’s Mobile Dine Walk-Up Feature!
- Oh Là Là! Les Chefs De France Has Officially Reopened in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS! Disney World’s ABC Commissary Has Officially Reopened!
- NEWS: ABC Commissary Will Have a NEW Menu When it Reopens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- YUM! Here’s a First Look at the Menu for Everglazed Donuts in Disney Springs!
- AllEars TV: Are These Two Disney World Meals Still Worth It?!
- Could Chefs de France Be Preparing to Reopen in EPCOT Soon?
- FIRST LOOK: Cinderella’s Royal Table Has Opened a DAY EARLY in Disney World
- NEWS! Disney World’s New Table Service Mobile Order Feature Will Only Be Available at Resorts For Now
- Disney Menu Updates: ALL the Disney World Menu Changes You Might Have Missed!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!