Happy Halloween, everyone! It’s me — your favorite celebrity, Kronk (AKA Molly’s dog).
I’ve heard that the voting’s been pretty intense over my Halloween costume because I just look good in everything. While I think I would have looked dashing as Captain America or Mr. Incredible, you’ve narrowed it down to two of the toughest toys around. We’ve all been wondering whether I would make a comeback as Sheriff Woody (I really know how to put my chew toys in line) or look as dreamy as Buzz Lightyear…
…and, I think I look out-of-this world as a Space Dog, don’t you? The winner of MY Halloween Costume Bracket this year was Buzz Lightyear (which is fitting since I’m Mom’s favorite too).
If the Space Rangers are looking for a new team member, tell them my people will contact their people.
We even got a group costume photoshoot!
But, apparently, there was a whole OTHER outfit waiting for me inside too. My Mom’s work friends at AllEars cast a team vote for the Ariel costume…
…and as the world’s BEST boy I was game.
I still got a lot of treats out of it, though, so I guess it’s a win for me. Honestly, every day is a win for me because I’m Kronk.
Happy Halloween, everybody!
What other costumes would you have liked to see Kronk wearing? Let us know in the comments below!
Halloween in Disney World!
- NEWS! Halloween Park Pass Reservations are SOLD OUT Again at Magic Kingdom
- PHOTOS! Cast Members Will Be Dressed in Their Halloween Best All Season Long at Disney World!
- AllEars Readers Show Off the WILDEST Disney Halloween Costumes!
- NEWS: Disney Provides New Details on the Halloween and Villain Cavalcades Coming to Magic Kingdom!
- Make Any Drink Spooky With the New Pair of Oogie Boogie Light Up Dice in Magic Kingdom!
- Celebrate Halloween at the Gaylord Palms Resort With “Goblins and Giggles Getaway Weekends”
- NEWS: This is What Halloween Entertainment Will Look Like at Disney World This Year!
- NEWS! Disney Just Released a DATE for the Arrival of Fall Decorations at Magic Kingdom!