Fall is most certainly in the air these days! From the annual arrival of the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks to a few windows along Main Street getting the autumn treatment, we’re ready to ditch summer and jump right into a big pile of leaves!
And now, we finally know when the “official” kick-off to all things fall will be in Disney World!
Disney Parks Blog has just shared that fall and Halloween will officially arrive at Magic Kingdom on September 15th and last through October 31st! Cast Members can be seen hard at work preparing all the festive decor, including the iconic Mickey pumpkin wreathes that line Main Street U.S.A.
While there will be no Boo to You Halloween Parade this year, there will be a special Halloween-themed cavalcade, with Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto dressed in costumes! Chip and Dale will make special appearances in Frontierland, and there may be even MORE character surprises along Main Street!
Guests are encouraged to dress in their Halloween costumes, too! Since Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party was cancelled for 2020, it’s exciting to see that guests can celebrate the season during regular park hours. It is important to note that Disney’s costume policies will still be in effect so be sure to review them carefully before taking part in the festivities, including no costume masks permitted for adults. Additionally, face coverings will still be required.
Be on the lookout for MORE fall and Halloween-themed merchandise to arrive to the parks, too! We will of course keep our eyes peeled and will provide updates as we learn and see more!
Are you planning on visiting Magic Kingdom during the Halloween season? Let us know in the comments!
- It’s Not a Bunch of Hocus Pocus! This Iconic Film Topped Disc Sales Leading Up to Halloween This Year!
- Disney Recipe: Make This Dia de Los Muertos Dessert At Home!
- VIDEOS: You Won’t Believe the Crowds in Disney World on Halloween!
- You’ve Got to See This Totally Eye-Catching ‘Star Wars’ Recipe!
- Get Ready for a Special Halloween Edition of Disney Family Game Night!
- The Boardwalk Bakery in Disney World Just Released Three New Halloween Treats!
- Black Friday’s Arriving Early! Take a Look at the Gifts You Can Grab with Hot Topic’s BIG Pre-Holiday Sale!
- Ever Dreamed of Trick-or-Treating at Disney’s The Haunted Mansion? There’s an App For That!
- This Disney Family Has Been Stepping in Time for Halloween With Their AMAZING Mary Poppins Costumes!
- Halloween Park Pass Reservations for Passholders Have Completely Sold Out in All Four Disney World Parks!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!