Halloween has officially arrived at Walt Disney World!
We’ve been exploring the Magic Kingdom in search of all the new devilish decorations, eerie entertainment, and ghostly goodies! Now, what’s Halloween without costumes? When we approached Main Street, U.SA this morning we were greeted by Cast Members looking festive in some fall gear! Take a look at what our friends at Disney World are wearing today.
Do you recognize the costumes? That’s right! Main Street Cast Members are wearing the same outfits they wear at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! Since the party was canceled this year, Disney decided to bring bits and pieces of the event to the Magic Kingdom. This cutie Cast Member is dressed in a bright green bat top, purple potion skirt, and a boo-tiful bat headband!
Cast Members aren’t the only ones who can join in the fun! From now until October 31st, all Magic Kingdom guests can wear Halloween costumes! Outfits must adhere to Disney’s costumes guidelines and appropriate face masks are required. We’ll keep an eye out for the cutest costumes throughout the season. And don’t forget to follow along with us today! We’ve got way more festive fall goodies to show you!
Disney at Halloween!
- YUM! Disney World Has a New Pumpkin Spice Coffee That Could Rival Starbucks’ PSL!
- A New Disney Villain Has Blown His Way in to the Halloween Cavalcade!
- PHOTOS: Disney World’s Rainy Day Cavalcade Gets a Halloween Makeover!
- BOO! Get Festive With This Fun and Frightful NEW Halloween Magic Shot at Disney World!
- AllEars TV: I Found the WORST (and Best) Disney World Halloween Treats!
- PHOTOS and VIDEO From Our Halloween-Filled Day at Magic Kingdom!
- TREAT Yourself to These New Halloween Pins in Disney World!
- NEWS: Disney Provides New Details on the Halloween and Villain Cavalcades Coming to Magic Kingdom!
- NEWS: The Dapper Dans Will Be Returning to Disney World for the Halloween Season!
- These Spook-tacular NEW Halloween Face Masks Have Made Their Debut in Disney World!
Are you visiting Magic Kingdom this spooky season? Let us know in the comments!