Halloween treats have arrived at Walt Disney World!
In just a few days, the theme parks will be decked out in Mickey pumpkins and characters will be dressed in their spookiest costumes. To gear up for fall, we’ve been trying all the specialty sweets and treats at the theme parks! Here are some of our favorite Halloween snacks we’ve tried so far!
Constance’s For Better or For Worse Wedding Cake
The Haunted Mansion is home to Constance, the ghostly bride who lives in the attic. All of her former husbands mysteriously disappeared and her favorite household item just happens to be an axe. This wedding cake was created in honor of the devious bride.
Spooky Apple Punch
Pop into Disney’s Animal Kingdom and you’ll find one of our favorite Halloween cocktails. The Rotten Apple Punch is Sprite mixed with Monin Apple Syrup, Angry Orchard cider, and Fireball Cinnamon Whisky. Both the non-alcoholic and alcoholic versions come with a rocky candy apple straw and a souvenir Poison Apple Glow Cube!
This spiked apple punch is $15 and surprisingly refreshing after a long day in the park! You can find it at Flame Tree Barbecue.
Pumpkin Bread Tiramisu
The Pumpkin Bread Tiramisu is basically Heaven on Earth. This treat tastes like a pumpkin pie was transformed into a delicious tiramisu. The dessert is layered with creamy mascarpone and spiced pumpkin cake!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cannoli
Haven’t had your fill of pumpkin yet? Stick around Hollywood Studios and head into PizzeRizzo. Here, you’ll find the wonderous Pumpkin Cheesecake Cannoli! The crispy hazelnut praline cannoli shell is practically bursting with pumpkin cheesecake filling. Be still, my pumpkin-spiced heart!
This beauty is $4.99 and you’re probably not gonna want to share it!
Not So Poison Apple Cupcake
The Evil Queen would be proud of this dastardly (yet delish!) cupcake. The Not So Poison Apple Cupcake is made with a spiced apple cake and piled high with pecan crunch buttercream. Not only is it totally yummy, but it’s also totally Instagram-worthy. You can find it in the Magic Kingdom at Pinocchio Village Haus for $6.99.
These 5 scrumptious snacks are just a small sampling of all the Halloween goodies we’re discovering at Disney World! There are still a lot more where that came from (plus, have you seen all the Halloween popcorn buckets?). We’ll continue to snack our way through the spookiest season of the year!
Disney at Halloween!
- YUM! Disney World Has a New Pumpkin Spice Coffee That Could Rival Starbucks’ PSL!
- A New Disney Villain Has Blown His Way in to the Halloween Cavalcade!
- PHOTOS: Disney World’s Rainy Day Cavalcade Gets a Halloween Makeover!
- BOO! Get Festive With This Fun and Frightful NEW Halloween Magic Shot at Disney World!
- AllEars TV: I Found the WORST (and Best) Disney World Halloween Treats!
- PHOTOS and VIDEO From Our Halloween-Filled Day at Magic Kingdom!
- TREAT Yourself to These New Halloween Pins in Disney World!
- NEWS: Disney Provides New Details on the Halloween and Villain Cavalcades Coming to Magic Kingdom!
- NEWS: The Dapper Dans Will Be Returning to Disney World for the Halloween Season!
- These Spook-tacular NEW Halloween Face Masks Have Made Their Debut in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What snack looks the most tempting to you? Let us know in the comments!