It’s finally here!
Ever since the release date was announced for the second season of The Mandalorian, fans have been clamoring for a trailer giving us a sneak peek at the upcoming adventures of Mando and Baby Yoda. And today, Disney+ delivered!
Disney+ has officially released the trailer for the second season of The Mandalorian, which is set to debut on the streaming service on October 30th.
You can check out the full trailer for the second season below!
— Disney+ (@disneyplus) September 15, 2020
We’ll keep bringing you new updates on the season ahead of its October premiere!
Are you excited for the second season of The Mandalorian? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
- A Conversation With the Cast and Director of Disney+’s “Secret Society of Second-Born Royals”
- NEWS: Disney+ Delays ‘Falcon and Winter Soldier’ Until 2021
- NEWS: Trailer for Upcoming Disney+ Series ‘WandaVision’ Debuts During the 72nd Primetime Emmy Awards
- These Disney Channel Original Movies Are Worth a Rewatch on Disney+
- AllEars Quiz! Finish the Lyrics: Hamilton Songs Edition
- Here’s Everything Coming to Disney+ This October!
- NEWS! Disney Has Named the Seven Directors Responsible for Season 2 of “The Mandalorian”!
- Original Movies, Series, and MORE Will Be Coming to Disney+ This Fall!
- It’s Finally Happening! Disney+ Has Released the Premiere Date for Marvel’s 616
- Disney+ Just Released the Trailer for Season Two of ‘The Mandalorian’!