While we heard through the grapevine that Disney would be putting up their fall decorations in time for Halloween, we were thrilled to see the Magic Kingdom transformed today!
Yesterday, we noticed little bits of fall popping up on Main Street. Orange and yellow leaves garnished lamp posts…
…and small wreaths were placed in the windows at the Town Square Theater.
The Main Steet Station had a few wreaths placed on the fencing and lamp posts. Now, Mickey pumpkin wreaths have arrived to frame the train station! Absolute spooky perfection.
Speaking of wreaths! What’s fall without Mickey pumpkins lining Main Street, U.S.A.? These little babies practically shout “Halloween is here!!” Our hearts are filled with spooky goodness just looking at these cuties.
The wreaths reach all the way down Main Steet. They guide you to the main event, a view of Cinderella Castle! (Can you spot the cute Cast Members taking photos on their first day of Halloween?? Let’s take a closer look at what they’re wearing on this fine fall day!)
The Cast Members were dressed in their Halloween best! These are the same costumes they would wear during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Now, Main Street Cast Members welcome guests in the same festive gear!
We got a glimpse of a few of our favorite Disney characters dressed in their Halloween costumes too! This is just a sneak peek for what’s to come. We’ll be hanging around the Magic Kingdom for more characters throughout the day!
Follow along with us today! We’ve got way more Halloween fun to show you.
- Hands Down, This Is the BEST Part of Disney’s Oogie Boogie Bash!
- The Sold-Out Viral Mickey Pumpkin Is Online NOW at Target!
- BEWARE! Disney Wants To Take ALL Your Money With This Halloween Collection
- Don’t Let This Mobile Order PROBLEM Surprise You at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- The TRICK to Getting Full-Size Candy at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- SNEAK PEEK at 3 NEW Characters for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- FULL List of Disney Halloween Merchandise You Can Buy Online!
- EVERY Date That Has SOLD OUT for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Magic Kingdom
- The First Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Date Has SOLD OUT in Disney World
- A FULL LIST of Dates Magic Kingdom Closes Early This Summer and Fall
What is your favorite thing to do in Disney World at Halloween time? Let us know in the comments below!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!