The changes have been implemented to adhere to the new health and safety guidelines. Virtual queues help reduce guests crowding in tight spaces while they wait for their food. As crowds increase at the theme parks, Disney has continued to adjust its guidelines a bit.
One of the best tips Disney fans will offer is that you can get a free cup of water at most Quick Service restaurants. It was a particularly sweltering day today so we headed to Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe. Due to its popularity, the Cast Member told us that Cosmic Ray’s isn’t offering free water at the moment and is only doing Mobile Order.
We were sent to Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies for water instead. We’ve also heard reports of guests being sent to other less-busy locations for free water too.
While we were told to go to a different location, we were still able to get our cup of water there. Additionally, if you are looking to rehydrate during the day, we have found that many water bottle refill stations around the park are still working for guests to use.
To accommodate the crowds, Disney World is slowly reopening more restaurants around the parks. We’ll continue to monitor any changes that come up during our daily visits to Disney!
- 6 Non-Negotiable EPCOT Meals
- 6 NEW Ways Eating at Disney World Is Changing in 2024
- 3 HUGE Changes Confirmed for 1900 Park Fare in Disney World
- Don’t Forget! This FREE Disney World Dining Plan Deal Ends SOON
- Disney’s Newest Dessert Combines the Best Parts of Two ICONIC Snacks!
- FULL GUIDE to the Disney World Dining Plan Changes in 2024
- 6 Buffet Disasters We’ve Encountered in Disney World
- We’ve Got Good News and Bad News About the Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant in Disney World
- FREE Disney World Dining Plan Deal Announced for Disney+ Subscribers
- Looking for an Apple Dessert Recipe? Disney Just Shared Some!
Do you plan on visiting Disney World soon? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get our list of 20 Best Disney World Snacks of 2020! Click here to get started!