The changes have been implemented to adhere to the new health and safety guidelines. Virtual queues help reduce guests crowding in tight spaces while they wait for their food. As crowds increase at the theme parks, Disney has continued to adjust its guidelines a bit.
One of the best tips Disney fans will offer is that you can get a free cup of water at most Quick Service restaurants. It was a particularly sweltering day today so we headed to Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe. Due to its popularity, the Cast Member told us that Cosmic Ray’s isn’t offering free water at the moment and is only doing Mobile Order.
We were sent to Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies for water instead. We’ve also heard reports of guests being sent to other less-busy locations for free water too.
While we were told to go to a different location, we were still able to get our cup of water there. Additionally, if you are looking to rehydrate during the day, we have found that many water bottle refill stations around the park are still working for guests to use.
To accommodate the crowds, Disney World is slowly reopening more restaurants around the parks. We’ll continue to monitor any changes that come up during our daily visits to Disney!
- Reservations Now Available for Cape May Cafe in Disney World!
- Reservations Now Available for Dinner at Chef Mickey’s in Disney World!
- PHOTOS! New Gelato Stand Opening Today in EPCOT
- NEWS: Orlando’s New White Castle Set a Record After Just One Day!
- PHOTOS! A Popular Magic Kingdom Restaurant Has a NEW Menu!
- Disney Menu Updates: SO MANY Star Wars Treats!
- An EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival Menu is CHANGING Soon!
- There’s Only ONE Place You Can Get a Mickey Pretzel in Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: There Are MORE Options For Ordering AND Snacking in Disney!
- Check Out ALL the Mother’s Day Treats Coming to the Disney Parks!
Do you plan on visiting Disney World soon? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get our list of 20 Best Disney World Snacks of 2020! Click here to get started!