Walt Disney World recently reinstated a dining waitlist feature that allows guests to virtually join a walk-up waitlist for available restaurants.
Guests can join a waitlist for many Disney World restaurants through the My Disney Experience app. To reduce crowding at restaurant entrances, more and more Table Service restaurants have slowly been added to the “walk-up” reservation list, and Disney has just added five more restaurants to the dining feature.
Depending on availability, guests can now join a waitlist for five restaurants located in the Magic Kingdom. The newly added Table Service restaurants include Jungle Navigation Co., Ltd. Skipper Canteen, Liberty Tree Tavern, Plaza Restaurant, Tony’s Town Square Restaurant, and Be Our Guest Restaurant.
Lately, Disney World is using many virtual lines including gift shop queues and Mobile Order dining. Disney is encouraging that guests use the systems to reduce the amount of crowding and maintain capacity limits. We suggest getting accustomed to the My Disney Experience app to help your next vacation go smoothly!
Disney World Planning Tips
- AllEars TV: The Secret to Staying at Disney World for WAY Cheaper!
- We’re Planning Out Your 2020 Day at EPCOT at Walt Disney World!
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on September 20th!
- AllEars TV: How To Do Disney World WITHOUT the Dining Plan!
- These Were the Wait Times at Disney World on September 13th!
- These Were the Wait Times at Disney World on September 8th!
- These Were the Wait Times at Disney World on September 7th!
- Who is Walt Disney World for Right Now?
- AllEars TV: 7 Tips You Need for Visiting Disney World NOW!
- AllEars TV: 11 Things You Need to Add to Your Disney Packing List!
Are you heading to the Magic Kingdom soon? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!