Sure, we got our fill of Halloween merch, but it only left us wanting more spooky fun! Well, turn on Hocus Pocus and start shopping for a costume, because the Purple Cauldron refillable popcorn bucket is back at Disney World, baby!
Every year, Disney releases EPIC Halloween popcorn buckets and sippers. This is our first encounter with a petrifying popcorn holder this season! Oh, what a glorious feeling to have a Halloween bucket back in our lives again.
The bucket comes attached to a themed strap so you can freely pack your popcorn around with you. It costs $17 with discounted refills.
We found this cauldron in Disney’s Animal Kingdom at the snack cart near Finding Nemo – The Musical. When we visited, the cart was only accepting cash so pack some extra bills on your visit! In their initial announcement, Disney had also mentioned that the cauldron could be found at Trek Snacks, and while we didn’t see them when we stopped by today we’ll keep an eye out!
And get ready because the green cauldron is coming soon to EPCOT too! We’re on the hunt for more Halloween goodies! Stay tuned as we search for spooky sights, sounds, and souvenirs!
Halloween at Disney
- YUM! Disney World Has a New Pumpkin Spice Coffee That Could Rival Starbucks’ PSL!
- A New Disney Villain Has Blown His Way in to the Halloween Cavalcade!
- PHOTOS: Disney World’s Rainy Day Cavalcade Gets a Halloween Makeover!
- BOO! Get Festive With This Fun and Frightful NEW Halloween Magic Shot at Disney World!
- AllEars TV: I Found the WORST (and Best) Disney World Halloween Treats!
- PHOTOS and VIDEO From Our Halloween-Filled Day at Magic Kingdom!
- TREAT Yourself to These New Halloween Pins in Disney World!
- NEWS: Disney Provides New Details on the Halloween and Villain Cavalcades Coming to Magic Kingdom!
- NEWS: The Dapper Dans Will Be Returning to Disney World for the Halloween Season!
- These Spook-tacular NEW Halloween Face Masks Have Made Their Debut in Disney World!
Are you as excited about Halloween as we are?? Let us know in the comments!