When Disney World started its phased re-opening, Disney Springs was one of the first spots that welcomed guests back to the shopping and dining district.
Although the parks and resorts have already seen modifications in entertainment with some experiences made unavailable at this time, Disney Springs has also seen a LOT of changes. While new places like LovePop have opened and Gideon’s Bakeshop is in progress, other locations have permanently shut their doors.
Despite being one of the coolest spots to step into the world of the Avengers or Star Wars, The Void has remained closed in Disney Springs. After the immersive virtual reality experience shut its doors as a safety precaution during the original closures, it has yet to open again since then.
While we were hopping around the shopping and dining district, we noticed that The Void’s sign has been removed from the building.
Although Disney hasn’t announced what will be replacing the experience, we will have to keep checking back for any clues! And, we’ll make sure to give you a look at all the other construction happening in Disney World!
What experience do you hope comes to Disney Springs in The Void’s spot? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- Take a Look at the New Website and Concept Art for Space 220 in EPCOT!
- Check Out the Aerial View of Construction on Disney World’s Fantasmic!
- First Look at the Sign for EPCOT’s Upcoming Creations Shop
- 5 BIG Changes and Closures in Disney World This Week
- PHOTOS: Signs Removed From the NBA Experience in Disney Springs
- All the Closures You Need to Know About in Disney World This Week
- TWO Classic Attractions, One Shop, and More Will Be Closed in Disney World Next Week
- VIDEO: Construction Update on the Monorail Station at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!
- 6 Closures That Could Impact Your Disney World Trip Next Week