When a new store is in progress in Disney World, we can’t help but not-so-patiently wait as we watch construction move along!
And, we’ve been highly anticipating the entire LovePop store that has moved from its previous kiosk location to a new spot nestled in between Ron Jon Surf Shop and Superdry in Disney Springs.
We only just saw a sign put up in front of the store a few weeks ago, but progress has apparently been moving along quickly since LovePop has officially opened to visitors today!
As guests enter the space, they’ll find this very spooky and very good boy who will welcome them inside (along with Baby Yoda peeping in the back).
While we love decorating our homes with actual flower bouquets, the LovePop Bouquets can literally last you forever with different kinds of “flowers” and themes.
LovePop also has a wall with a list of cards that will be introduced in the store each day of the month…
…and a section of PlayPop Explorers that are little paper pals for your kiddos to enjoy!
LovePop featured a giant display wall with different cards for everyone to view. And, of course, we had to show you our favorites!
Since we’re a little obsessed with Star Wars, the adorable series of galactic cards drew our eye…
…especially since you can get Yoda in a BIRTHDAY CAKE…
…or Princess Leia and R2-D2 wishing that the Force is with you during whatever occasion you’re celebrating!
We also spotted some Marvel cards on the shelves with Baby Groot listening to some of his favorite hits off a new mixtape…
…Spider-Man swinging through the streets of New York City…
…and the Black Panther ready to protect Wakanda!
We were pleasantly surprised by all the frightfully fun options for the season with an entire Halloween section of the store!
We found the Sanderson Sisters mixing up something green and bubbly (Do you think it’s some punch for a Halloween party, maybe?)…
…the Hitchhiking Ghosts trying to catch a ride over to the Haunted Mansion…
…and Jack and Sally looking simply meant to be during a romantic stroll in Halloween Town.
We have to say that we’re highly impressed with the variety of cards in the store and the adorable decorations! As we continue to visit Disney Springs, you can bet that we’ll be back to visit LovePop to see what new cards will be popping on to the shelves!
What LovePop card are you the most excited to pick up soon? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Merchandise Update!
- You’re Going to Want to Snag Danielle Nicole x Disney’s New Cinderella Backpack Before the Clock Strikes Soon!
- Disney World Annual Passholders Can Snag a Spooky Surprise with This Exclusive Shopping Event!
- Make a Reservation NOW to Pick Up These New Vinyl Figurines at an Exclusive Disneyland Shopping Event!
- Your Morning Coffee Just Got a Little More Magical With This Starbucks Series in Disney World!
- Danielle Nicole x Disney Continue Its Cinderella 70th Anniversary Line with the SWEETEST Satchel Ever!
- The NEW Beauty and the Beast Wishables Have Made Their Way to Disney World!
- The Ho-Ho-Holiday Shop Has Appeared on shopDisney with Brand New Christmas Deals!
- Say Goodbye to Halloween and HELLO to Christmas! Holiday Spirit Jerseys Have Made Their Way to Disney World!
- Lady Tremaine Has Taken Over Disney’s Villains Midnight Masquerade AGAIN Without MerchPass!
- The Haunted Mansion Main Attraction Collection Is Already SOLD OUT Online!