Although there are a whole lot of attractions coming to the parks soon, we’re feeling especially excited for the incredible TRON Lightcycle Power Run Coaster in progress over in the Magic Kingdom!
As the track has continued to be placed in Tomorrowland, as well as the start of the canopy, the progress just keeps moving along so fast! And, we’re here to make sure you see all the updates you need to know as the attraction aims for its 2021 opening date!
When the TRON Coaster opens, the high-speed ride will take guests on a journey through the grid with indoor and outdoor sections similar to EPCOT’s Test Track.
…with a canopy that will stretch through Tomorrowland to welcome guests to Magic Kingdom!
Inside the attraction, the coaster will utilize imagery and LED lights to make guests feel like they are actually in the Grid before taking a dip outside on high-speed twists and turns.
Since Disney is working towards a 2021 opening, the attraction has been a lot of progress at a quick pace in Magic Kingdom! And, we cannot WAIT to see the end result!
We’ll keep checking back on the TRON Coaster, and will continue to give you a look at all the other attractions and projects being built around Disney World!
What upcoming attraction are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Majority of Wait Times Were Under an Hour in Disney World Yesterday
- Disney World Had a BUSY Weekend with Higher Wait Times!
- EVERY Lightning Lane Sign We’ve Seen So Far in Disney World!
- EPCOT is the Place to BE For Low Wait Times in Disney World!
- One Disney World Park Was MUCH Busier Than the Others Yesterday!
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- ALL the Average Wait Times in Disney World Were Under an Hour This Week!
- FULL LIST of Rides Open During Extended Evening Hours Perk at Disney World
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Will Close for Refurbishment in Disneyland
- Which Park Had the Longest Waits in Disney World This Weekend?