Ever since Disney announced that they would FINALLY be putting a full Gideon’s Bakehouse location in Disney Springs, we’ve been not-so patiently waiting for its debut.
And today on our visit to Disney Springs, we saw a new sign of progress!
We’ve seen plenty of new developments at the upcoming location, such as a chef joining the team and new jobs popping up online. And while we were exploring Disney Springs today to pick up a new pair of Midnight Magic Minnie Ears and score a deal at Tommy Bahama, there was something new over at the bakery’s construction site…
Although we’ve seen the Gideon’s logo around the construction walls and on the side of the building, a brand NEW sign has been hung up (that has us squealing with excitement!).
Since Gideon’s won’t just have freshly baked cookies, the sign lets everyone know that they can expect (“cookies, cakes, and curiosities”) when the bakery opens.
Honestly, we can’t WAIT until Gideon’s finally opens, since we’ve been missing those “dreadfully good” treats. While we’re already huge fans of their cookies, we are so excited to try the cakes and other goodies available soon too! We’ll keep you updated with more details on Gideon’s grand opening as we check out more construction too!
Have you ever had a treat from Gideon’s Bakehouse? Let us know in the comments below!
Here's more foodie news!
- NEWS: Two MORE Restaurants Have Been Added to Disney’s Table Service To Go!
- SURPRISE! We Didn’t Expect to Find This Halloween Merchandise in Disney World Today!
- NEWS: Olivia’s Cafe Has Debuted as Another Table Service Mobile Order Location in Disney World!
- PHOTOS and VIDEOS: Here’s What Our Day Yesterday Looked Like at Magic Kingdom!
- NEWS! Disney World’s The Wave Has Been Added to Table Service Mobile Order!
- FOODIE NEWS! Kona Cafe Is Now Available for Table-Service Mobile Order in Disney World!
- All Ears TV: How is Disney World Food Holding Up?
- You Can Now Get Your Loaded Tots at the Newly Reopened Friar’s Nook in Disney World!
- It’s FINALLY Back! The Adventureland Egg Roll Wagon Has Reopened in Magic Kingdom!
- The Beach Club Marketplace Has Finished Its Refurbishment and Reopened to Guests in Disney World!