“Boys and girls of every age, wouldn’t you like to see something strange?”
You don’t have to travel all the way to Halloween Town to indulge in Halloween treats this spooky season. Although Disney World gave us a HUGE list of ghoulish delights that would be popping up in the parks, we’ve been keeping a close eye on Mobile Order and other dining locations in the parks to see what tricks and treats are in store.
Since we got a hint from a few Ghost Hosts that Disney Springs and the Disney Resorts would be getting their own share of Halloween goodies, we had to go check them out for ourselves!
Goofy’s Candy Co. doesn’t play around when it comes to rolling out holiday goodies throughout the year! And, Halloween is casting its spell over the ENTIRE bakery case with spooky treats that will attract ghosts of all kinds (including us). While you’re there, you can grab snacks like the Mickey Pumpkin and Jack Skellington Rice Krispie Treats…
…as well as the Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispie that tastes like pumpkin spice.
If you’re looking for a soft treat that will melt in your mouth, the Mickey Halloween Marshmallow Wand…
…and Mickey Mummy Cake Pop are two great treats that will satisfy your sweet tooth!
It isn’t Halloween without a few candy apples! And, there already are a few Mickey Candy Apples out for grabs…
…along with themed apples like Jack Skellington!
Those Disney cupcakes stacked high with frosting happen to be our favorites! So, the Minnie Halloween Cupcakes (that looks like candy corn)…
…and the Mickey Halloween Cupcakes definitely don’t disappoint! Plus, you can spot Mickey Cookies covered in candy corn-themed icing and even spider web decorations during your visit!
But, the frightful fun doesn’t stop there! Amorette’s Patisserie is serving up some mostly ghostly treats in-store too! We decided to try the Halloween Minnie Mousse (y’know, for important research!). And, that carrot cake with pumpkin mousse AND marshmallow mousse REALLY hits the spot.
As we hop from spot to spot around Disney Springs throughout the fall, we’ll make sure you get a look at the Halloween treats available (before you try them for yourself!).
What has been your favorite Fall snack in the parks this spooky season? Let us know in the comments below!
Here are more spooky Halloween updates!
- Get Ready for a Night of Spooky Songs with a LIVE Performance from the Cadaver Dans in Disney World!
- Disney World Park Pass Reservations Are Going FAST for Halloween!
- Make Your Own DIY Haunted Mansion Decor With Disney Paper Parks!
- Love Halloween, But Not Being Scared? These 15 Not-So-Spooky Movies Are Perfect for Any Scaredy Cats Out There!
- These New Disney Wallpapers Are the Perfect Way to Get in the Halloween Spirit!
- What’s This? NEW and Adorable ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ Treats Are Available At Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort!
- It’s SHOWTIME! Rock Your Stripes in Our Favorite ‘Beetlejuice’ Merch This Halloween Season!
- HURRY! D23 and Freeform’s Halloween Road Sweepstakes Ends Today!
- PHOTOS: Disney World’s Dapper Dans Get A Ghoulish Update As They Return to Magic Kingdom
- No Park Pass? No Problem! You Can Still Get ALL These Halloween Treats in Disney Springs