Had your fill of pumpkin spice everything?
Well, make some room because way more Halloween goodies are coming to Walt Disney World resorts and Disney Springs! Disney has already gifted guests with a ton of Halloween themed snacks at the theme parks. We’ve been busy trying ALL the apple and pumpkin treats to see which spooky snacks are the best. We’ve got our work cut out for us because Disney just released all the new sweet treats and beverages coming soon!
Some treats have already arrived at Disney Springs and the hotels while others are set to arrive later this Halloween season. Let’s take a look at the menu!
- Mike Wazowski Dome Cake (Available September 20th-October 31st at Capt. Cook’s) – Milk chocolate cake dome with white chocolate icing
- Halloween Minnie Cupcake (Available September 20th-October 31st at Capt. Cook’s) – Chocolate cupcake with milk chocolate “rocky road” filling
- Poisoned Apple Cocktail (Available through November 1st at Barefoot Pool Bar) – Vodka, melon liqueur, blue curaçao, and pineapple juice with a novelty glow cube
- Spooky Rum Punch (Available Through October 31st at Banana Cabana) – Caribbean rum, sour apple liquor, and cranberry juice garnished with a Purple Poison Apple Novelty Glow Cube
- Monster Cupcake (Available at Contempo Café October 29th-31st) – Confetti cupcake filled with candy bar custard and purple buttercream
- Pumpkin Pie Tart (Available at Contempo Café October 26th-29th) – Pumpkin pie tart with cinnamon whipped cream
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge (All Items Available at Roaring Fork September 27th-October 31st)
- “Going Batty” Halloween Cupcake – Chocolate cupcake with cookies and cream filling and ganache icing
- Spooky Mickey Brownie – Classic brownie topped with a dark chocolate spider
- Pop’s Potion Cocktail (Available through October 31st at Petals Pool Bar) – Coconut rum, melon liqueur, pineapple and orange juice, Sprite, and blue curaçao floater with gummy worm garnish and purple Poison Apple Novelty Glow Cube
Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa (All Items Available October 1st-November 1st)
- Monster Cookie Bag (Available at The Artist’s Palette, Good’s Food To Go, and Conch Flats General Store) – Sweet and salty chocolate chip, pretzel, and candy-filled cookie bites
- Pumpkin Spiced Whoopie Pie (Available at The Artist’s Palette) – Chocolate whoopie pie filled with a pumpkin-spiced marshmallow and garnished with a spider web chocolate decor
- Caramel Cauldron Cupcake (Available at The Artist’s Palette, Good’s Food To Go, and Conch Flats General Store) – Chocolate cupcake filled with a salted caramel buttercream and sauce garnished with chocolate flames and a witch’s broom
- Pumpkin Mousse (Available September 17th-November 28th starting at 12P< daily) – Pumpkin mousse with pumpkin cheesecake and autumn-spiced sable
- Jack O Lantern Mousse (Available October 30th-31st starting at 12PM daily) – Pumpkin mousse with pumpkin cheesecake and Autumn spiced sable
- Pumpkin Glacé Coffee (Available through November 28th) – Frozen blend of coffee, pumpkin purée, and fall spices topped with cinnamon whipped cream and salted caramel crispy pearls
Disney’s BoardWalk – BoardWalk Bakery (All Items Available October 26th-November 1st)
- Candy Corny Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake filled with white chocolate candy corn mousse and decorated with orange and yellow buttercream swirls, yellow crispy pearls, and a white buttercream ghost
- Ghostly Mickey Brownie – Mickey-shaped brownie topped with chocolate ganache and garnished with meringue ghosts
- Witch’s Mallow-Hat – Breton cookie topped with a marshmallow witch’s hat, coated in dark chocolate, and garnished with Halloween sprinkles
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club (All Items Available September 22nd-October 31st)
- Tiramisù (Available at The Market at Ale & Compass and Beach Club Marketplace) – Classic tiramisù with coffee flavor, a chocolate pretzel skeleton, and marshmallow skull
- Candy Corn Cupcake (Available at The Market at Ale & Compass and Beach Club Marketplace) – Vanilla cupcake with chocolate Mickey ears
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pie (Available at The Market at Ale & Compass and Beach Club Marketplace) – Pumpkin cake with brown butter cream cheese filling and sprinkles
- Pumpkin Spiced Butter Pecan Shake (Available at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop) – Pumpkin-spiced butter pecan shake with chocolate sauce and orange icing topped with a pumpkin cupcake and decorated with assorted chocolate crispy pearls
- Candle Petit Cake (Available through November 2nd) – Layers of chocolate biscuit, vanilla chiffon and cookies and cream mousse with a layer of cookie cream
- Halloween Minnie Mousse (Available through November 2nd) – Carrot cake with pumpkin mousse and marshmallow mousse
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée (Available through November 27th) – Pumpkin custard, leaf cookie, and candied pecans
- Novelty Pumpkin Tire Straw (Available through November 2nd)
- Minnie Frankenstein Piñata (Available through October 31st) – Dark 65% chocolate sphere decorated with modeling chocolate and edible “bolts” filled with milk chocolate-covered vanilla bean marshmallows and crispy pearls
- Caramel Ganache Skulls (Available through October 31st) – Dark 65% chocolate skulls filled with creamy caramel ganache
- Hot Sipping Chocolate (Available through November 2nd)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Ganache Squares (Available through November 2nd)
- Oogie Boogie Worms in Dirt (Available through November 2nd) – Mint ice cream, chocolate cookie crumbs, and gummy worms
- Bug Juice (Available through November 2nd) – Vodka, raspberry liqueur, melon liqueur, and blue curaçao with house-made sweet-and-sour and topped with cranberry juice and gummy worms
- Oogie Boogie Premium Popcorn Bucket
- Pumpkin Milk Shake (Available Through October) – Vanilla gelato, caramel, pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie baking spices, whipped cream, and pumpkin pie baking spices on top
- Poison Apple Glow Cube (Available Through November 2nd)
- Oktoberfest Poutine (Available through November 1st) – Apple whisky with Odwalla Lemonade, caramel, and apple topped with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle
Dockside Margaritas (All Items Available through November 2nd)
- Black Magic Margarita – Tequila, orange liqueur, house-made sweet-and-sour, and black cherry purée
- Poison Apple Glow Cube
Outdoor Bars(All Items Available Through November 2nd)
- Witch Way – Vodka and blue curaçao with pineapple and orange juices
- Jack-O-Lantern – Rum, dark rum, orange liqueur, lemonade, and orange juice with a float of grenadine
- Shimmery Star Cosmo
- Tire Pumpkin Novelty Straw
Select Outdoor Vending Locations (All Items Available Through November 2nd)
- Oogie Boogie Premium Popcorn Bucket
- Halloween Novelty Glow Cubes
- Halloween Novelty Straws
- Mickey Pumpkin Premium Popcorn Bucket
- Halloween Base Popcorn Bucket
Phew! That’s A LOT of Halloween snacks! Do you think you have enough room for all the devilish drinks, sweets, and treats! We’re up to the challenge if you are.
Halloween at Disney!
- PHOTOS: Our Day at Disney’s Magic Kingdom!
- PHOTOS: Disney World’s Rainy Day Cavalcade Gets a Halloween Makeover!
- PHOTOS: We Just Got Our Hands on Disney World’s First Halloween Popcorn Bucket of the Season!
- Disney Villains Have Taken Over Halloween Merch With New Decorations, Pens, and EPIC Maleficent Headgear!
- PHOTOS: Disney Springs is Getting Festive with NEW Halloween Window Displays!
- Halloween Sweet Treats, Spooky Pins, and More Pop Up in Disney World!
- New Tricks & Treats are Coming to “Mickey’s Boo to You Halloween Parade” at Magic Kingdom!
What snack looks the most delish to you? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!