But Magic Kingdom isn’t the only park getting in on the action today! Over at EPCOT, we checked out some seasonal treats in World Showcase, perfect for pumpkin spice fans of all ages!
A few new twists on the beloved pumpkin spice flavor is available now at L’Artisan des Glaces in the France Pavilion! In addition to the delicious ice cream flavors available on the menu year-round, guests can enjoy Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream, too!
We didn’t spot these special treat on the menu when we arrived to L’Artisan des Glaces, but just ask a Cast Member! In addition to the Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream, we spotted these beauties! Behold the Pumpkin Spice Macarons!
We would definitely enjoy one of this little guys any day of the season, but when we heard of the Pumpkin Spice Mac-tini, we knew we had to give it a try!
What is a Pumpkin Spice Mac-tini, you ask? This adult treat is a scoop of Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream with a Pumpkin Spice Maracron on top and a shot of spiced rum! It’s almost like if a Pumpkin Spice Latte married an ice cream martini!
We may have to set up camp in the France Pavilion for the entire season! You can check out the Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream, Macaron, and Mac-tini at L’Artisan des Glaces starting today!
Disney Snack News
- 8 Smart Things Our Reporters Always Do in Disney World
- 8 Amazing Snacks You’ll Regret Not Getting in EPCOT
- 3 Things That Are Required Eating in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom
- 5 Things Disney Adults Eat That I Just Don’t Understand
- Disney Is Releasing OVER 60 (!!) NEW Halloween Treats Soon!
- The NEW Reason You Need to Visit Disney’s Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Disney Menu Updates: A Popular Hotel Restaurant Has CHANGED
- NEW Haunted Mansion-Themed Snacks Are Coming to Disney World!
- Based on Your Horoscope, Which Disney Snack Is Your Soulmate?
- NEWS: Disney World Announces NEW Restaurant