But Magic Kingdom isn’t the only park getting in on the action today! Over at EPCOT, we checked out some seasonal treats in World Showcase, perfect for pumpkin spice fans of all ages!
A few new twists on the beloved pumpkin spice flavor is available now at L’Artisan des Glaces in the France Pavilion! In addition to the delicious ice cream flavors available on the menu year-round, guests can enjoy Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream, too!
We didn’t spot these special treat on the menu when we arrived to L’Artisan des Glaces, but just ask a Cast Member! In addition to the Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream, we spotted these beauties! Behold the Pumpkin Spice Macarons!
We would definitely enjoy one of this little guys any day of the season, but when we heard of the Pumpkin Spice Mac-tini, we knew we had to give it a try!
What is a Pumpkin Spice Mac-tini, you ask? This adult treat is a scoop of Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream with a Pumpkin Spice Maracron on top and a shot of spiced rum! It’s almost like if a Pumpkin Spice Latte married an ice cream martini!
We may have to set up camp in the France Pavilion for the entire season! You can check out the Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream, Macaron, and Mac-tini at L’Artisan des Glaces starting today!
Disney Snack News
- What’s the Best Food You Ever Ate at Walt Disney World? Here’s What YOU Said!
- 5 Most Jaw Dropping Eats at the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts!
- NEWS: Sprinkles is Currently Closed in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney
- NEWS: Gideon’s Bakehouse in Disney World Will Close Temporarily Beginning Tonight
- Five Snacks We’re Shocked We’ve Never Seen at Walt Disney World
- Breakfast Lovers Rejoice! Disney’s Boardwalk is Serving Up Mickey-Shaped Frittatas!
- Breakfast Just Got Extra Festive With This Special Holiday Treat From Disney’s BoardWalk!
- Indulge in Holiday Classics With Limited-Time Christmas Meals at Disney’s Contemporary Resort!
- REVIEW! We Tried SO MANY Treats from the Newly Opened Gideon’s Bakehouse in Disney Springs!
- This Minty Treat Has RETURNED to Satu’li Canteen in Disney World!