Happy Halloween, everyone! It might be the middle of September, but we are definitely feeling the “spirit” of the season in Magic Kingdom today! That’s because all things FALL and all things SPOOKY have officially arrived in Disney World today!
From bone-chilling Halloween cavalcades to pumpkin wreathes galore, we simply cannot get enough of the festivities in the parks! And to top it all off, we can now share with you the arrival of the Halloween balloons!
As we spotted a Cast Member on Main Street U.S.A. selling your traditional Disney balloons, we couldn’t help but notice there were a few spooky balloons in the mix!
We could spot those pops of orange from a mile away! It’s so exciting to see the Mickey Mouse ‘Boo’ Balloons back in Magic Kingdom!
And with Cast Members dressed in their Halloween best, it truly feels like a bit of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party managed to find its way to Magic Kingdom this year, despite being canceled!
We’ll keep checking in on the seasonal happenings in Disney World, Pumpkin Spice Latte in hand!
What has been your favorite Halloween offering in Disney World so far this year? Let us know in the comments!
More Disney World News!
- The Best Face Mask Tips for Your Walt Disney World Trip
- PHOTOS: Construction Walls Down at EPCOT’s France Pavilion Expansion
- What Ride Had the Longest Wait Time on January 17th?
- This Magic Kingdom Attraction Had the Longest Wait Time in Disney World!
- A Big Resort Refurb Plus 5 Attractions That Will Be Closed in Disney World This Week!
- Here’s the Way Universal Orlando is Beating Disney World at Mobile Order!
- What Ride Had the Longest Wait Time on January 16th?
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- Today Marks the Official Grand Opening of Gideon’s Bakehouse in Disney Springs!
- 7 Must Ride Attractions for a Magic Kingdom First-Timer
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!