Well, well, well, what have we here? ‘Tis the season when we see The Nightmare Before Christmas EVERYWHERE! The iconic Halloween-mas movie has been showing up on clothes, accessories, and toys to the delight of many fans.
The Nightmare Before Christmas has even crept into Disney World too with characters’ appearances in the Halloween Character Cavalcades in the parks (lookin’ good, Oogie!). But, boys and girls of every age will be happy to know that there are now themed treats you can enjoy all spooky season long!
Oh, and you don’t have have to go all the way to Halloween Town to bet them! Over at the Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, you can find THREE new The Nightmare Before Christmas goodies (along with an extra treat).
We were in love at first sight with the Sally Whoopie Pie Heart since it might be the cutest Halloween treat we’ve seen yet! The heart-shaped white cake is sandwiched with fluffy cream before being decorated with Sally’s dress pattern and chocolate stitches.
The whoopie pie is SO soft (and simply meant to be ours) with every bite. While there is a lot of icing, it isn’t rich or overly sweet. The white cake had a vanilla cupcake consistency that went well with the extra bit of chocolate icing on top for only $4.99!
Although we’ve been dressing up our dogs for Halloween already, you can also grab the Zero’s Spooky Dog Bone Eclair at Gasparilla Island Grill (but this snack is for humans)!
The Zero’s Spooky Dog Bone Eclair is made a chocolate-coated pâte à choux eclair filled with white chocolate mousse for $5.49. The pastry might have been light, but we were obsessed with all that heavy mousse in the middle that almost had us begging for seconds.
And, what’s Halloween without the Pumpkin King? The Jack Skellington Jumbo Cake Pop is made with pumpkin spice cake and white chocolate.
The flavors might seem simple, but this was our favorite treat out of the three! The pumpkin cake filling had a scarily incredible texture, almost like an under-baked and gooey slice of pumpkin cake. The crunch from the white chocolate on the outside only made the cake pop even sweeter for $7.99.
We also noticed that there was a Minnie Halloween Oreo Cupcake being baked up for the holidays at the Grand Floridian!
The cookies and cream cupcake had a pretty typical Oreo flavor, but it was still great! The Oreo filling was creamy compared to the rich chocolate ganache on top. Plus, the white chocolate Minnie hat, Halloween sprinkles, and Oreo ears gave you extra treats on top of the cupcake for only $5.59!
Before you head to the Magic Kingdom or the other parks, we recommend stopping by Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort to score these babies! Gasparilla Island Grill will be the ghost host to the The Nightmare Before Christmas through November 1st (so you can keep coming back for more). We’ll keep an eye out for any more Halloween tricks and treats we spot in Disney World to share with you!
Have you tried any of the new The Nightmare Before Christmas desserts? Let us know in the comments below!
Halloween in Disney World!
- VIDEOS: You Won’t Believe the Crowds in Disney World on Halloween!
- Black Friday’s Arriving Early! Take a Look at the Gifts You Can Grab with Hot Topic’s BIG Pre-Holiday Sale!
- This Disney Family Has Been Stepping in Time for Halloween With Their AMAZING Mary Poppins Costumes!
- Halloween Park Pass Reservations for Passholders Have Completely Sold Out in All Four Disney World Parks!
- Get Ready for a Night of Spooky Songs with a LIVE Performance from the Cadaver Dans in Disney World!
- Disney World Park Pass Reservations Are Going FAST for Halloween!
- Make Your Own DIY Haunted Mansion Decor With Disney Paper Parks!
- Love Halloween, But Not Being Scared? These 15 Not-So-Spooky Movies Are Perfect for Any Scaredy Cats Out There!
- These New Disney Wallpapers Are the Perfect Way to Get in the Halloween Spirit!
- What’s This? NEW and Adorable ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ Treats Are Available At Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort!