There must be something in the wind this Halloween because new merchandise just keeps popping up around the parks on BOTH coasts!
While we gave you a peek at the new Madame Leota Pillow in Disney World today, we’re heading to Disneyland too as we explore the shopping and dining district (obviously to scope out any more tricks and treats)!
And, it looks like there’s something lurking on the shelves of the World of Disney and The Dress Shop to frighten guests into a stupor in Downtown Disney! The Nightmare Before Christmas Loungefly Ears have traveled near and far from Disney World to shopDisney and now into Disneyland all the way from Halloween Town.
The black and white striped ears, like Jack’s spooky suit, feature the citizens of Halloween Town as they get ready to hail to the Pumpkin Song. A dark sequined bow sits in the middle for a bit of extra wicked delight, while the Loungefly logo rests in peace on the headband.
As you’re making your Halloween costume at home this year, The Nightmare Before Christmas Loungefly Ears might be the perfect finishing touch to your outfit for $34.99. Maybe you can even get someone to be the Jack to your Sally or have your little ones channel their inner Lock, Shock, and Barrel!
What is your favorite Halloween movie to watch? Let us know in the comments below!
Halloween in the Disney Parks
- Black Friday’s Arriving Early! Take a Look at the Gifts You Can Grab with Hot Topic’s BIG Pre-Holiday Sale!
- This Disney Family Has Been Stepping in Time for Halloween With Their AMAZING Mary Poppins Costumes!
- Halloween Park Pass Reservations for Passholders Have Completely Sold Out in All Four Disney World Parks!
- Get Ready for a Night of Spooky Songs with a LIVE Performance from the Cadaver Dans in Disney World!
- Disney World Park Pass Reservations Are Going FAST for Halloween!
- Make Your Own DIY Haunted Mansion Decor With Disney Paper Parks!
- Love Halloween, But Not Being Scared? These 15 Not-So-Spooky Movies Are Perfect for Any Scaredy Cats Out There!
- These New Disney Wallpapers Are the Perfect Way to Get in the Halloween Spirit!
- What’s This? NEW and Adorable ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ Treats Are Available At Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort!
- It’s SHOWTIME! Rock Your Stripes in Our Favorite ‘Beetlejuice’ Merch This Halloween Season!