Minnie Mouse Ears are an iconic souvenir sold at all Disney theme parks…
…that’s why they fly off the shelves when a fabulous (or should we say, fa-BOW-lous) pair shows up. Yesterday, we found the cutest retro-chic Disneyland ears that had us running to World of Disney to get a look. Well, it seems everyone else had the same idea!
While leaving the gift shop, most of the ears had been snatched up. We returned to Downtown Disney to see if the ears had been restocked since yesterday. We did some Minnie Mouse Ear Investigation and noticed the Disneyland Minnie Mouse Ears were STILL completely wiped out!
We’re not the only ones who found these cuties EAR-resistible! We’ll continue to make our way back to Downtown Disney and check online for the return of these beloved ears!
Need a little retail therapy? Fans of all things fall can get the NEW Halloween Minnie Mouse Ears online!
- This New Fluffy (and MEGA Cozy) Spirit Jersey Seems Like the Perfect Outfit to Wear This Winter in Disney World!
- TWO New ‘Star Wars’ Spirit Jerseys Have Appeared in Disney Springs!
- PHOTOS: This Clothing Store Has Closed in Disney Springs
- Disney’s Haunted Mansion Main Attraction Mug Has Returned Online for Halloween!
- Time for Something SWEET With the New Danielle Nicole Winnie the Pooh Collection!
- Holiday Refillable Mugs Have Returned to Disney World!
- PHOTOS: These NEW Disney Sweatshirts Are Giving Us ALL the Retro Vibes!
- You’ll Never Believe How Much NEW Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Merchandise We Found in Disney World Today!
- Have a Late-Night Chat with Yoda or Darth Vader Using the New Force Guided Kyber Crystals in Disney World!
- Take a Trip Around Disney’s Hollywood Studios with the Newest Starbucks Series in Disney World!
Are you hoping to get a pair of the Disneyland ears? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!