Minnie Mouse Ears are an iconic souvenir sold at all Disney theme parks…
…that’s why they fly off the shelves when a fabulous (or should we say, fa-BOW-lous) pair shows up. Yesterday, we found the cutest retro-chic Disneyland ears that had us running to World of Disney to get a look. Well, it seems everyone else had the same idea!
While leaving the gift shop, most of the ears had been snatched up. We returned to Downtown Disney to see if the ears had been restocked since yesterday. We did some Minnie Mouse Ear Investigation and noticed the Disneyland Minnie Mouse Ears were STILL completely wiped out!
We’re not the only ones who found these cuties EAR-resistible! We’ll continue to make our way back to Downtown Disney and check online for the return of these beloved ears!
Need a little retail therapy? Fans of all things fall can get the NEW Halloween Minnie Mouse Ears online!
- Would YOU Pay $500 For a Vintage Disney Jacket?
- Disney’s Dropping Some New ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Collectible Soon!
- Disney’s NEW Jungle Cruise Skipper Ears (Designed By the Rock!) Are Now Available
- You Can Now Grab Disney’s Jungle Cruise Cookie Jar Online!
- Disney World’s New Minnie Ears Come With a Big Bow and Even BIGGER Price Tag
- Only Select Fans Will Be Able to Grab Disney’s NEW Black Panther Souvenir!
- Small Price Increases That Made a Big Difference in Disney World This Year
- PHOTOS: The Newest MagicBand Features A Disney World Ride That Hasn’t Opened Yet!
- PHOTOS: Our Favorite Souvenir Cup is Now in Disneyland
- PHOTOS: Check Out ALL of the 2021 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival Merchandise!
Are you hoping to get a pair of the Disneyland ears? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!