Hold the rotary phone! Disneyland Resort has released new retro-chic Minnie Mouse Ears!
Something shiny caught our eye at Downtown Disney today! It’s the sparkliest and happiest pair of Minnie Mouse Ears on Earth!
The new ears feature the Disneyland sign that welcomed guests when the park first opened. And, the side is stitched with the theme park’s slogan: The Happiest Place on Earth. We’re pretty sure this is love at first sight!
P.S. These lil’ babies went FAST today. The shelves were empty the the time we left World of Disney! Hopefully, we will see a restock real soon!
Downtown Disney News
- NEWS: Workers United Local 50 Provides Details on Cast Members Returning to Work in Disneyland
- NEWS: Disneyland Will Be Opening Stores and Restaurants Along Buena Vista Street This November!
- Disneyland Employees Will Have Two New COVID-19 Free Testing Options Soon
- This is the Way! A Baby Yoda Headband Was Spotted in Downtown Disney!
- NEWS: Governor Newsom Comments on Bob Iger Stepping Down from California’s Economic Task Force
- NEWS! Tortilla Jo’s Taqueria in Downtown Disney Will Reopen Soon!
- The Haunted Mansion Dooneys Will Materialize in Disneyland for This Next Shopping Event!
- NEWS! Disneyland’s New Backlot Premiere Shop Has Opened Today!
- NEWS: Local Health Officials Recommend Reopening Disneyland Once County Moves to ‘Moderate Tier’
- NEWS: Disneyland Resort Backlot Premiere Shop Will Be Opening in Downtown Disney
What do you think? Will these ears fit nicely in your collection? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!