Hold the rotary phone! Disneyland Resort has released new retro-chic Minnie Mouse Ears!
Something shiny caught our eye at Downtown Disney today! It’s the sparkliest and happiest pair of Minnie Mouse Ears on Earth!
The new ears feature the Disneyland sign that welcomed guests when the park first opened. And, the side is stitched with the theme park’s slogan: The Happiest Place on Earth. We’re pretty sure this is love at first sight!
P.S. These lil’ babies went FAST today. The shelves were empty the the time we left World of Disney! Hopefully, we will see a restock real soon!
Downtown Disney News
- There’s Only One Way to Get This Disney Halloween Souvenir!
- WARNING: There Was a LOT of Disney News This Week…
- NEWS: Porto’s Bakery is Coming to Downtown Disney
- You NEED to See Disney’s NEW ‘Coco’-Themed Minnie Ears!
- Reservations Are Now OPEN for Breakfast With Santa in Downtown Disney
- 15 Specialty Treats Coming to Disneyland This Month!
- You Won’t Solve the Mystery of This Starbucks Cup ’til You Buy It!
- Complete List of Limited-Time Treats Coming to Disney World and Disneyland SOON
- Fried Chicken Ice Cream and MORE New Menu Items Now In Disneyland!
- 6 NEW Treats and More Coming to Disneyland This Month
What do you think? Will these ears fit nicely in your collection? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!